Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 8:28pm

Trouble watching Live streams

When I first got my laptop I couldn't watch any live streams because the display was all green/purplish. I could tell what was going on cause I could make out some of the things that were going on and the audio was crystal clear. I eventually gave up but it started working out of nowhere a month later. However out of the blue the problem returned last night. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 3:08am

If u have an ATI graphics card, u need to change ur laptop to run on the internal intel card. U just right click the desktop and change ur graphic to run on power saving, enabling the onboard intel gpu. Just remember to change it back when u wanna play, otherwise ur in game fps will drop rly low.
This fixed the problem for me, hope it can solve ur issues as well.

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 1:16pm

Thanks for the advice, worked like a charm. Although I had to shut down a few apps before I could even switch GPUs.