Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 4:35pm

Ehmmm

I also enjoy Hotshot streaming as much as the other, but heres some fun facts on how I see it and why I watch stream from CLG :

1: Hotshot prob just need some time off the spotlight, he was pretty darn insanely active before going a-wall - but hes kewl no doubt bout that..

2: CleverAdvisor has now a bit over 100 matcher ranked played.. and hes 1800 elo... THATS PRETTY DARN IMPRESSIVE - skillz that killz even (+nizzle music)

3: Wickd is a homeboy dane (interwebs highfive) and probably one of the "Wickdst" Yi player I have seen PLUS hes STILL high elo on EU! (see what I did thar! 8) )

4: Nicosharp is crazy..... like loco (not ze player) and like the rest... HES HIGH ELO WUUUT!

And these are the reasons I watch streams here + one thing they all got in common... They are entertainers in BLOOD!! (yeah you know it!)

Regards Venom :thumbup:

nicosharp

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 4:09pm

Why am I crazy? Dude, I am so bummed that streaming Peggle was too much bandwidth apparently for my ISP and it crashed me from the netz all night long.

Friday, November 5th 2010, 3:01am

Crazy is a good thing here mate :thumbup:

Its an importent thing of awesomeness.... :!:

Friday, November 19th 2010, 11:56am

Doesn't matter who is on the stream I just appreciate when there is at least a little commentary into the picks and the item builds. Helps develop strategy ideas for all those watching.

Fishyinsom

36th-level bureaucrat

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 7:13am

We need more ARAM nico on the stream to be honest.

Sunday, November 21st 2010, 3:40pm

Hotshot is practicing for the LoL circuit matches, that are up coming.
Also, he was streaming last night, he streams almost every day. You just have to be lucky.

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 7:19am

He was streaming yestarday for awhile .-.

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 7:41am

Real necro

CornyJoke

Emmisary

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 7:48am

Herpa Zerka

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 9:00am

tbh I watch hotshotgg very rarely.
My favorite streamers to watch are: CruzertheBruzer, Dryus and I support alot of begining streamers that are trying to get known. :)
"When people do not respect us we are sharply offended; yet in his private heart no man much respects himself."
-Mark Twain

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 8:49pm

I don't know how you can watch Dyrus, his streams are very poor quality. :< The pixels are insaneeee.

Hotshot streams almost every night, like someone said, you just need to be lucky :]

But I must say saintvicious is a better watch, he is so hillarious, and usually always drunk, and usually on webcam wearing a wife beater top oh yumyum! :D Shame he doesn't like white girls. :<
"Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman."
- Unknown Author.

Evious

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 9:48pm

I don't know how you can watch Dyrus, his streams are very poor quality. :< The pixels are insaneeee.

Hotshot streams almost every night, like someone said, you just need to be lucky :]

But I must say saintvicious is a better watch, he is so hillarious, and usually always drunk, and usually on webcam wearing a wife beater top oh yumyum! :D Shame he doesn't like white girls. :<
Lmfao but i do like white girls O.-