Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 6:21pm

Is Dominion more fun to watch than Classic?

In the context of throwing Dominion into tournaments, is Dominion more fun to watch than Classic?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:40am

In my opinion dominion is pretty boring to play and to watch :/
ALRiGHT, 0 IMAGES? GOD DAMN

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:52am

than*

and dominion is boring .

deathcab4dorian

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:53am

I played once, and ran around in circles for 15 mins. Fun to Watch?

SyrusDaVirus

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 9:06am

I think the pros pretty much summed it up on yesterday's SotL. It's nowhere near ready for tournament play, the balance is off and it probably won't garner the attention that SR gets. So I highly doubt this will ever happen.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 10:17am

but i thou Dominion was great i mean it's fast it's fun :c

Yexussoldier

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 11:13am

Domnion is fun but not really that competitive more fun to see classic
CLG Stream- http://www.clgaming.net/live/5258
Own3d.tv Stream- http://www.own3d.tv/live/28684

Shadowska

Emmisary

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 9:19pm

I seriously doubt that anyone would actually bring Dominion to the competitive scene. Correct me if I'm wrong but theres very few associated mechanics and is too fast paced. Classic is more entertaining and more serious, Dom is just for fun xD
[][][][][]:Which top players are you afraid of most?
Chauster: I'm afraid of hotshotgg on my team in solo q

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 10:21pm

it would be the equivalent to watching an arathi basin, which sounds really boring.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 9:16am

As a once active dominion player I think it is pretty boring after a while, 600 or so games of it you just get tired of playing it. You just can't win it it is always luck pretty much.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 9:24am

Well, playing some Dominion tournament(4pl and esl and won some of them), I think that it is not that luck based in a 5vs5 team. You can heavily outpick/ban the enemy, and it is really complex in his simple way. I dont think that its more fun to watc hthan Summoners Rift, it is different. However the scene cant develop without Ranked game in it, people will play that mode not seriously, and you see that in the esl/ipl tournaments, there are some teams who play dominion very well, and the other teams just pick 5 champions which they think are good, without any in-depth, in-depth playstyle. I also think its hard to spectate and shoutcast, just imagine you need to shout cast a 2vs2 ZZ vs ZZ in Starcraft 2 ( to compare something very fast paced )

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 7:41pm

Played dominion once, i won. im fine with a 100% winning record :thumbup:
CLG go for GOLD