Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 8:37am

CLG help me with my graduation project.

I need someone with some inside information with how to get into professional esport gaming, the inner workings, salaries, commitment issues, what kind of requirements, pro/cons, personal issues with the scene, the changes over time, is it truly viable as a career over time, how did you get noticed, what do you do as a team to build a relationship throughout your team, how do you afford certain things.

I need this kind of stuff as I have been blown off from from a few esports people of LoL even though this takes maybe 10 minutes for ONE person to answer ;_;.

Does anyone want to help me graduate from my high school? I really am begging and need some information.

Kinda begging for help :/