Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 5:34pm

My Kog'Maw guide, Ultimate AP Kog'Maw Guide, has whole sections of it missing! I had not saved any of it anywhere other than this site! Please tell me there is a way to get it back! Voodoo, help me! I lost a 1-2 thousand words worth that I would rather not try and type back up! :(

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 8:08pm

• Fixed a bug which caused single runes to make the guide unreadable (needs to re-add the runes in the editor)
  • Fixed a bug which caused the item description and skill order texts to disappear in the editor
  • Fixed a bug which caused really long guides to break

The texts for the skill order and items were saved fine but the editor didn't show them. If you didn't "oversave" your text with the blank text everything should be fine. For everyone else I tried really long to recover the data but couldn't get it back. I'm really really sorry xion =( your guide is amazing so far!

Everything should be working correctly now, but it's still a soft launch and bugs might happen. Please save a transcript locally.

I hope I caught and fixed all bug reports. You might need to CTRL+F5 the editor to apply all fixes.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 8:39pm

Meh, it's okay, I guess... Just a little disappointed. =/

But it's cool that you tried.

Also, thanks, I worked hard on it. It just sucks that the things that DIDN'T disappear are the things that I HAVE saved on my computer.

P.S. I thought you should know that I originally hosted this on TSM's site, but your guide maker is much better. If that means anything to you. :P

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 8:44pm

The dot listing doesn't work. Nor does number listing.

Friday, May 4th 2012, 2:46am

Just a suggestion to eventually add base cooldown info for the skills so we don't have to go elsewhere or in-game for that info.

Friday, May 4th 2012, 7:22am

• Fixed unordered and ordered lists not displaying correctly
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Friday, May 4th 2012, 9:27am

I don't think lists are entirely fixed. Sometimes numbered lists show up as dotted lists, and sometimes dotted lists don't show up at all. To give a better perspective, refer to the guide http://clgaming.net/guide/350-encompassing-guide-to-xerath

1.) The list under "Skill Order" of the Build tab is supposed to be numbered.
2.) The Items section of the Build tab has dotted listing for the stuff under the bolded item names, but they don't show up, so I used a substitute of double hyphens (also weird spacing).
3.) Some listing formats are working correctly, though. Dotted listing works under everything in the Content tab. I think numbered has the problem of showing up as dotted.

Also, sometimes it's difficult to undo formatting. More specifically, I'm having a bug where my edited version of the guide (not published) has large sections of the Content underlined that cannot be undone. Both clicking the underline button and Ctrl+U have not worked.

This isn't necessarily a bug, but more of an inconsistency: Sometimes after you import images, if you press enter, you'll get a half space between the lines. Other times you'll get a double space. Something similar also happens for larger headings.

Random suggestion: Currently links are differentiated with a slight letter thickness that is between regular letters and bolded letters, but it's still hard to tell apart from bold, let alone recognize it's a link. Maybe make them blue instead like more traditional links?

EDIT: This is probably already known, but the items aren't updated. Health Potions still say they heal 200 HP.

EDIT2: It seems the underline thing was just a problem with my browser (Firefox). It works fine on Chrome. The spacing may also be Firefox's problem, as they're both formatting problems.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kusanagi" (May 5th 2012, 10:03pm)

Friday, May 4th 2012, 9:02pm

Lots of skills and base stats are outdated. And some featured guides does show up as "featured"

Friday, May 4th 2012, 9:11pm

really would like a way to somehow distinguish all the featured guides, high rated guides and etc. kinda like the tsm way.

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 9:42am

The ratio between upvotes and downvotes will be nice because now we only get like a line graph showing the ratio.

Wetwings

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 10:58am

The mana regen seals per level give actually +0.065 per level, instead of +0.060.

Ginko

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 2:30am

Just a suggestion to eventually add base cooldown info for the skills so we don't have to go elsewhere or in-game for that info.

Indeed, missing cooldowns in the tooltips.

And champion abilitys in the icons you can add in the text.