Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 3:21am

CLG Mouse Pad still not received.

Hi

I ordered a CLG Mouse Pad about a week and a half ago and still haven't received it. I already paid for it as well.

Can anybody tell me why this is happening?

I already tried contacting the store via the email that is given there but haven't received an answer either..
I have mailed SeleCT, which to me seems incredible weird that SeleCT would manage this store seeing he's an SC2 pro but whatever, and I hope I receive an answer.

Thanks in advance.

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 5:27am

Hi,
I know it takes a couple of weeks for the merchandise from the store to arrive. Please let me know in a week or so if you don't get it. We have two people who work and ship out different orders all around the world. As far as I know, everyone who has ordered this past year has received their orders. Sorry for the wait, but we really appreciate your support.

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 8:13am

Hi,
I know it takes a couple of weeks for the merchandise from the store to arrive. Please let me know in a week or so if you don't get it. We have two people who work and ship out different orders all around the world. As far as I know, everyone who has ordered this past year has received their orders. Sorry for the wait, but we really appreciate your support.
It sucks that it takes so long for the merchandise to arrive, I think maybe you should include an estimate deliviry time next to the items in the store because some people might get worried and contact PayPal and open a case for this. I was getting worried it just wouldn't arrive, I tried contact several people of CLG and this is the first answer I got, so that should be worked on too.
I'm glad I now know it takes a couple of weeks to deliver, thanks for your reply.

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 9:07am

Still no mouse pad, have been contacted by [email protected], we have a conversation of four emails in total, been a week since I heard anything at all.

I am getting worried I'll never get it and that I'll have spent money that I won't get refunded.

Paypal policy states maximum days to file a complaint for an order is 45. I do not want this to happen, but if I have to, I will.

I just want answers, I cannot understand how it takes almost a month to even receive some communication at all, it's like everyone in CLG lives on Mars or something. It's pathetic.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "OnAFruitfulDay" (Oct 18th 2012, 9:19am)

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 10:41am

you order from razer website ?

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 11:09am

you order from razer website ?
No I did not, I feel like I should have since they're used to shipping and much more professional about it.

What's the difference between ordering from CLG & Razer, do you know?

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 12:08pm

well my guess like you said.. suppose razer is a big company with more experience. compare to clg online store.

sorry to don't add nothing to the cause too bad you did not get your stuff yet.

SyrusDaVirus

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 2:04pm

I ordered mine from the CLG store in late September and received it this week. It takes time but I did receive it eventually so no complaints here.

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 2:30pm

I ordered mine from the CLG store in late September and received it this week. It takes time but I did receive it eventually so no complaints here.
I ordered mine 26/09/2012, so.. About the same time as you I'm guessing.

I would really don't mind it taking so long, but they should contact the buyer or something because these misunderstandings can lead to trouble, it's just really bad communication by CLG and that's what annoys me so much.
I hope I get it, I think I will, we'll see.

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 7:48am

I opened a case on Paypal.

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 2:06pm

my mousepad came a week from ordering, the thing is tho they're not very informative so i had alot of trouble knowing when to go (i use a p.o box)
i think that if they gave us a tracking option i don't think anyone would even mind if the shipping took more than a week as long as you have the assurance that its comming :/

Monday, October 22nd 2012, 2:20am

I opened a case on Paypal.

Did the same like 2 weeks ago cause i had the same problems (it`s in another thread on this forum, same issue tough). U´ll get ur money back as fast as possible since Paypal is aware of the "CLG store problem" allready as i was told.