Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Clevinger

Chief Operating Officer // COO.L AID

• "Clevinger" started this thread

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 6:53pm

CLG Welcomes Doublelift back to the Fold!

CLG Welcomes Doublelift back to the Fold!

(Sorry Amy, this is the best picture of him I could find that was small. GEE GEE)

Once a one trick blitz pony, now the new AD carry for Counter Logic Gaming, CLG is proud to welcome back the former member Doublelift! Months ago, Peter “Doublelift” Peng was benched on CLG and only played few champions competently. After deciding that he should leave to join other teams, Doublelift learned to expand his knowledge of game play and increase his level of skill. As he went through all of this, CLG watched him improve, and now they want him back.

Unfortunately, because of his addition to the roster, CLG had to choose someone to bench. Although all players proved to be skillful enough, it was chosen with a heavy heart that Elementz was to be benched. But not to worry! Elementz will still be here and he will prove that he is of great skill.

Let’s all welcome back Doublelift as a member of CLG and still give Elementz our support!
Jake "Clevinger" - Chief Operating Officer of CLGaming.net

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Clevinger" (Nov 23rd 2011, 7:28pm)

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:24pm

WHAT THE FUCK

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:25pm

ELEMENTZ WHY ELEMENTZ

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:25pm

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:28pm

Hoooooooly shit

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:29pm

Hmm

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:29pm

I find this is a perfect solution to fix their bottom lane issues. Congratulation DoubleLift and CLG.

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:31pm

NOO I LOVED ELEMENT| but doublelift is cool too sounds bomb bro nice

this is chauster dancing as taric

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:31pm

Shit is gettin' real

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 7:32pm

I agree, this will fix the bot lane issues. Great decision by CLG, Doublelift is a solid AD.

Kelly

Yeye Jake :3 NICE PICTURE LOL.

Play Poppy, Chauster #1 support xD