Kaiokhen

Emmisary

Friday, September 17th 2010, 12:43pm

I have seen Nasus TRY to solo Baron at level 11, to no victory just a humiliating way to die that made my whole team look stupid :P

Highly doubt he can even make it at lvl 13 to solo baron >.>
For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like https://www.facebook.com/Leaguecraft

0verkill

Monday, September 27th 2010, 10:49am

The best tank is of course Rammus. His taunt is amazing and he is able to tank the hole dmge for very long time. In addition he deals increadebly much dmge and pushs all down. You just roll in. tant the enemies carry push ulti and armor and you ve already won.

Hatrantator

Monday, September 27th 2010, 10:50pm

Rammus is a single target disabler... so he is NOT the best tank!

timedpath

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 9:46am

udyr = potential to stun every person on the opposite team continuously (if he can remember the order he stunned in) shield, aoe damage, single target damage
amumu =aoe rape.......... blah.
sion?= survivability wit ult for team, shield, amazing as ap.

need i say more?

Hatrantator

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 12:22am

I agree with you! Udyr with tankbuild is very hard!

Friday, October 1st 2010, 12:34am

My Top Five...

1. Amumu, Honestly how many times do you need to see Mummy banned to realize he is Top Tier. He has good DoT, and Damage if he gets Focused...plus goo Disables.

2. Garen, Spin to Win, Good Damage, and Toughness...but Garen is a Numbers game and it is a matter of Time before he gets Jax'd.

3. Olaf, Master of the Deeps. He hits so hard, but his Utility is kinda low and Gank ability.

4. Taric, Heals+Support+ Utility +Deeps, He makes people win lanes, Good from start to End.

5. Udyr, when he does good HE DOES GOOD. Slow start, and low Deeps but so much disable and Gankin.

Honorable Mentions

Solo Lane Tank: Sion, he is so good Alone...assuming you build him AP.

Balance'd Tank: Nasus, so much about him is so nicely balanced.

Nerf'd: Shen, He is kinda Meh now, still decent but plays quite differently.

Fun: Mordekaiser, can't lie the big guy is fun to play.

Up and Comer: Galio, I think he might turn out better then people think.

Assassin: Rammus, oh man Such a Assassin Ganker Tank.

Bad but playable: Nunu, Dr.Mundo, and Blitzcrank....Neither of them have much going for them.

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 11:17am

Besides the obvious Garen Amumu etc i really like the presence Udyr can have in a teamfight situation as a tank, being generally annoying chain stunning opponents constantly.

Krigsmaskine

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 12:36pm

Regarding Nasus solo-Baron:

Whoever told you that must have smoken crack. He cannot solo Baron, he can however tank it the second it spawns if the entire team comes and help him. Hyfe's videos show how very effective this tactic is and in fact he posted them right here on this forum!

Click me for Hyfe's Nasus video guides!

TheDomination

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 3:56am

I still dont know why Blitz is considered a "tank"...he can be tanky, but he can do a lot more for a team if you build him AP instead...
either way Shen is a beast and against certain teams Galio can be really clutch. Also, a well played alistar can really pressure lanes when build correctly (i.e. with a sheen) and can absolutely demolish towers...i think the only thing thats holding him back from true leet tank status is a legit taunt. If he had a taunt he would be in contention for one of the best tanks

Kaiokhen

Emmisary

Friday, October 8th 2010, 3:50pm

Galio is probably my 4th list of the best tank champions. Landing a good ult with galio can turn the game around in matter of seconds.
For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like https://www.facebook.com/Leaguecraft

Abubakr

• "Abubakr" started this thread

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 9:10pm

I'm finding Galio a very useful tank now. His ult really turns around the fight.

Friday, October 29th 2010, 12:11pm

i think shen is the best but i really like using galio he is good but not the best TANK his ulti is epic and can be soooo very useful