Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 6:50pm

Don't forget Karma!

So lately I've been playing Karma ALOT, trying out new builds, and I have come to the conclusion that she is a GREAT support champion, and possibly viable for high elo matches.

My normal build starts out like this:
9 0 21
Flash Ghost or Teleport Ghost/Flash
(2x Faerie Charm 1x HP Pot 1x Mana Pot) -> (build into 2x Philosopher's Stones and get Ionian Boots of Lucidity) -> (Glacial Shroud and Shurelia's Reverie Aegis of the Legion)
That is just the core build, but depending on what I'm playing against I go with Morello's Evil tome or Archangel's Staff... but thats a whole different story..

Anyways here is why I think shes so great...

Early game:
  • Great harass with Mantra + E dealing heavy AOE damage and you can target your minions.
  • Fast auto attack, making it easy to farm creeps
  • Great for chasing with W and good synergy with mele champs.

Mid game:
  • With good CD reduction you can use mantra VERY often
  • Basically change a teamfight with Mantra + W and Mantra + Q for heal and shield + heavy AOE damage
  • Can farm creeps with a cheep skill combo and +10g / 10s with Philly stones

End game:
  • If you build tanky, you're almost an offtank with good shield and heal on yourself
  • High cd reduction with mantra spamming skills
  • Has a slow and W stays latched on to people like Shaco

Well... these are just my thoughts xD how about you guys? Do you think shes playable?

Friday, May 6th 2011, 12:05am

The only Problem i see here is that you are talking about farming. Usually you get very little farm as a supporter (or even no farm @ all) and without items champs like janna taric zilean or soraka are way better then a karma without items. However i like to play her as a (semi-troll) full ap-carry ... its really funny to baid people with spellvamp and 400+ ap.

Sunday, May 15th 2011, 7:55pm

I think his major problems are Cooldowns, I think she's playable but not competitive, Janna or Soraka do more the job as Support, the shield is very good though.
XinZhao Pentakill > http://tinyurl.com/xzpenta