Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 10th 2011, 5:00am

Awesome nidalee player! HotshotGG

HotshotGG im a big fan of you :thumbsup: .

May i have your items and skill and masteries and runes build ^^ ?

Greetings,

KaaZos

Monday, January 10th 2011, 6:45am

I'm not Hotshot, but I believe his item build is:
Mercs > Rageblade > Deathcap > Lich Bane

He maxes his skills, I believe, in the following order:
Heal > Spear > Ult > Trap

Last time I saw him playing Nidalee he was using I believe:
Armor Pen, Mana Regen, Health Quints

However, I'm not entirely sure. Though I recommend using Apen reds, mana regen yellows/blues, and health quints. He doesn't need to incessantly spam skills to do well; he's an efficient player. Unless you're quite good and conservative with your mana you'll want to be able to use health whenever it's up and have enough mana to do use with just a Doran's Ring and mana regen yellows/blues.

Why Apen and not Mpen? Because it helps early game with harassment, and you're going to be auto attacking often, particularly if you have red. It just does more good than Mpen.

Hoder

Monday, January 10th 2011, 7:34am

I'm pretty sure he takes his ult > heal > spear > trap (and possibly starting with trap cause you can lay them in enemy jungle and gives you vision plus does some dmg early on :))

I think most players run:

red: arpen/ yellow: dodge/ blue: mregen/cdrflat/cdrlvl/mresist/ quints: hp/arpen

Monday, January 10th 2011, 8:26am

Make sure you get a level of trap before level 6 though.

Monday, January 10th 2011, 1:53pm

This.

I've been watching Hotshot's stream to learn Nidalee a little bit more. His skill chart goes before six:

-Heal-Spear-Heal-Trap-Heal-Ulti then you max out your heal and spear, etc.

Wolf

Monday, January 10th 2011, 2:31pm

He had just answered like 3 posts on the league of legends forums answering this same question.

His build, which he stated on the forums were Doran's Ring --> Mercury Treads --> Guinsoo's Rageblade --> Deathcap --> Lichbane

His Mastery set-up was 0/9/21 Taking points in to nimbleness along with all the normal/best Utility Masteries.

His rune set up are Armor Pen. Reds, Dodge Yellow's, Cooldown Reduction Blues, and Armor Pen. Quints.

His starting skill varies from each game (usually depending on if hes top or mid, or if the enemy team has a strong early game Jungler) One thing remains constant, he maxes out his Heal (E) first, then his Spear (Q) second, making sure to have at least one point in his Trap (W).

Rewnzor

Monday, January 10th 2011, 3:40pm

Mysticwizard is a better Nidalee and has a better build/masteries/runes

õ_õ

Wolf

Monday, January 10th 2011, 5:29pm

õ_õ
Trolling aside, its pretty bad when Mystic is supposed to be the 2nd best nid player on the server and hes really bad at her =\

Monday, January 10th 2011, 5:39pm

õ_õ
Trolling aside, its pretty bad when Mystic is supposed to be the 2nd best nid player on the server and hes really bad at her =\
This is pretty true.

RikuKitty

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 10:14am

I love how HotShot plays Nidalee, but a full guide that is decent to look at for her is http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/…ar-ap-cdr.xhtml

HotShot goes for Ramadon's early instead of Rageblade, which I think is a pretty smart choice due to the 30% AP passive.

Actually, the reason I'm here is because of HotShot's Nid play. It's sexy, to say the least.