Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 11:59pm

Xsplit in game lag help pls

This is my system spec

I7 1.75 GHz
windows 7
6gb ram
Ge Force Gt240M

internet conn:
timewarner cable
20 download, 2 mbps upload

heres what happen :
my video stream is not lag, its streaming perfectly but my in game is the one that lag even though my fps shows 50-60+ and ping is 32 ms. so i dont know whats the problem , its like my in game lol is stutering, but when i see the stream its smmooth u can check my stream video at www.justin.tv/geminiexp. please someone help me, i been frustrated with this one. i disable aero shit on windows , also i turn down all graphic etc etc. i ran out idea. i know my laptop can handle this shit , i just bouthg it 2 month ago.

I stream at 25 fps or 30 , 1024 x768
thanks for the help

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "geminisaga" (Apr 20th 2011, 12:11am)

Tiras

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:13am

if you got a CPU with a speed of 1.75 Mhz it seems to be rather low... or did you fill it in wrong....

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:15am

1.75GHz of course ^^ hehee who sell 1.75 mhz >.> typo sorry/ its alienware m15x gaming laptop. also i check the taskbar when i do the stream and play league it show only 33% cpu used so thats not gonna be it i guess.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 1:29am

It is i7 1,75GHz. So, in the end you get more then 10GHz
I have i5 with 2,53GHz in the end I get a little more then 10GHz. So, with i7 1,75GHz you should get even more then me.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 1:55am

well anyone got the solution >.<

Tiras

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 9:48am

aah right, sorry my bad then

anyways

set your in-game fps limit to the same fps as your stream as example your stream stands at 30, set your in-game fps limit at 30, most people happen to be fixed with this :)

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 11:03am

yea i tried it still same lag. its always happen like this, if the streaming video got lag then my ingame lag is ok but if the streaming video is smooth then my in game lags , its always like this .

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 11:04am

here is my internet speed test
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1261264845.png
after xplit update my stream started lagging. What could be the problem?
I am running my stream on higher quality and LoL doesn't lag anymore but my stream lags no matter what quality I set up

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 11:37am

here is my internet speed test
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1261264845.png
after xplit update my stream started lagging. What could be the problem?
I am running my stream on higher quality and LoL doesn't lag anymore but my stream lags no matter what quality I set up
uncheck motion picture or so.

Abubakr

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 8:03pm

Are you doing this in windowed mode?

Hyfe

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 10:08pm

Run in windowed mode, disable v-sync, set fps cap at 30. If you're stream is running smooth but your game is choppy it's your computer struggling. Close all other apps, and run gamebooster.

I had some issues with the game stuttering a bit when I first started using xsplit, but setting fps to 30 max helped smooth it out. 30 fps is very noticeable difference from the 60 I usually run at but it's definitely playable.

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 1:32am

well I am using window mode but with 0 borders. Plus when I don't use window mode my stream looks like it is blinking or something like that. But that is not my problem.

I know that my PC is a little too weak for this that is why I am using very low quality. But it doesn't help.

I tryed setting fps from 10 to 30 nothing helped.

Also, where I can find that v-sync and game booster?
Another thing, I have another problem that might be the couse of this. XSplit fails to connect to server. I get error on starting XSpilt:
"Unable to check for updates. Program will re-attemt on your next login."
After that:
"Unable to validate with the server. Watermark may be enabled, expect for Local regorting!"
Don't even know where I could find that watermark think.
And in "Edit channels..." I get error "Failure encountered synchronizing your settings with server. Your setting have been saved locally."
I don't even know what I did wrong becouse all I did was update XSplit and after that my stream started lagging and I started getting these errors.