Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 12:59am

What do you think of Lux in her current state?
-same as always. a decent ap mid with the right setup. terribly unforgiving and high skill required. there are better/consistent choices

Build for Lux?
-athenes-dcap--void-hourglass-abyssal

I'd like to play champs that have somewhat high skill caps, and that can win against disadvantaged lanes, and then just play those champs while trying to get better (top/mid)
-lee sin top; TF mid

Skill order for xin?
-not 100% sure. some people max Q over E first. i think it depends on purpose and feel. if youre up against a squishy top laner then Q is better.i f youre up against malphite than E is better

What do you think about garen top after some buffs? I always had great laning phase w/ him because his silence and now with better late game stats i think he's really strong now
-im not sure although i believe his late game is stupid strong now

Will lowering cait's auto requirement to get activate passive(headshot)make her to have better mid/late game? Or maybe like trist as she levels up the requirement reduces will help her i guess
-yes but it might be too strong

Using players from NA you've never been on a team with( No CDE no CLG) make a professional team.
-chaox aphro crumbz oddone mandatorycloud (shrug) . not sure about the ap carry and there are no great support players in NA

Using players from Korea, create an allstar team.
-mvpdandy stormimpact stormsbs midking alilac

Have you guys ever thought about switching Voy and Hotshot roles? It seem like Voy play style is better suited for the jungle and Hotshot can play top again.
-no

Also has it ever came across your mind to try out double jungle in a scrim or an actual tourney?
-ofc

Is there any particular kind genre you prefer when watching anime or reading manga? Do you like the psychological horror tits or are you about the action homo friendship kinda stuff...?
-ACTION ADVENTURE

Finally, as a Vlad in teamfights, having so much hp and sustain, how should one position themselves? On the carry? Peeling for your carry? DPSing? Decoying?"
-vlad can win almost all lane matchups through cheese alone. most bruisers will lose even to a vlad that doesnt stack items against them simply because you mass hp pots to get through laning phase. i cant really comment on item build because it is too situational but positioning on vlad is generally you do as much dmg to the enemy as you think you can through tooling them with trollpool. never suicide. just play aggressively and their team will collapse in and you can tool them

from best to worst, rank jiji scarra regi nyjacky
btw why u guys not streaming lately?
-regi-scarra-nyjacky-jiji; practice for s2 regionals takes a lot of time and the last thing we want to do is stream solo q after scrimming all day

i'm applying for a job at riot do you have any advice
-suck up gg

chogath top, lux mid, corki + taric + riven jungle = OP LINE UP?
-no

-Playing as Vayne vs a Taric/Ezreal Lane (which seems to be the most common lane right now in solo queue)
I dont want to specify the support because obviously it differs, but as the AD carry what should i aim to be doing mechanically speaking?
-you can do one of 2 things. either submit to them and hold the wave at tower where you can freefarm since taric does nothing at tower or 2 fight mid lane with ez since he cant land any skillshots on vayne. just make sure taric stun doesnt land when youre in position to be shifted on. you have torespect taric stun

Your favorite person to talk to on CLG.EU?
-snoopeh

Who has the worst temper on CLG.EU?
-i dont know. froggen or wickd

Do you think this is an accurate description of the current state of CLG? h4h4
-no

when i play ad, i have no problems in teamfights but i just plain out suck in lane, do you have any advice to how to get better in lane?
-be more aware of what the enemy is capable of. ideally you actually know what the enemy champs do

One of the things that was overlooked, regarding the Genja GoSu bot lane, was their creep controlling. It seems Creep controling the minions near the tower (without pushing) has become a lost art in bot lanes these days, and they really took advantage of this after they gained a minor lead against the enemy botlane they just snowballed ridiculously in creep advantage. I haven't seen much of your Doublelift/chauster botlane gameplay lately, and i was wondering if you are going to use this to your advantage as well.
-freezing lane is basic. we do it all the time

Who are some safe top picks?
-i dont think anything is really safe. irelia/vlad/kennen/nid have few counters

Who does well vs Jayce?
-heavy sustain/tanky

any reasons for you not to play passive instead? is it a win-win?
-well obviously if the enemy team told me that we were going to get camped all game long id just play like a bitch. the thing is we play reactively and dont tunnel in one mindset. i know exactly when the enemy jungler is in my lane or when they could be simply based on the movement of the enemy adcarry and support. i dont need wards to understand that after the jungler pulls the 2nd blue spawn on purple side that hes generally going to come bot brush as the bot lane is pushing out and could be there. if im i danger of getting ganked i play passive, otherwise im going to get an advantage by playing aggressive

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 1:29am

what do you think about the price of cheese?

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 1:34am

9 12 9 masteries on Irelia, Olaf, and Jax better than 9/21/0 or 21/9/0?

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 1:35am

any plans for after s2 finals? vacation maybe?

Shadowska

Emmisary

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 1:56am

Which of your problems have you solved and not solved from the scrims? Doesn't practice in Korea pay off give you a >60% confidence at PAX?
[][][][][]:Which top players are you afraid of most?
Chauster: I'm afraid of hotshotgg on my team in solo q

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 2:01am

chauster you guys ever consider to put jiji as support and you mid? i guess jiji passive style will shine more as a support player than the carry. and your play style as agressive support maybe will fit better as carry. what you think? that makes two questions .

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 2:53am

why can't jiji play as well now as he did at iem hanover 5 months ago

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 3:26am

what do you think about the price of cheese?
-no opinion as i dont know th prices

9 12 9 masteries on Irelia, Olaf, and Jax better than 9/21/0 or 21/9/0?
-9 12 9

any plans for after s2 finals? vacation maybe?
-a vacation prob

Which of your problems have you solved and not solved from the scrims? Doesn't practice in Korea pay off give you a >60% confidence at PAX?
-we know that we cant play random shit and should stick to our strengths; yes

chauster you guys ever consider to put jiji as support and you mid?
-yes but no one else agrees

why can't jiji play as well now as he did at iem hanover 5 months ago
-different champs better players

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 4:02am

Won't that make your epic bottom lane be worsez?
Hotshot new minecraft addiction?

Does Gragas have the best lvl 3 ? Ask jungler to just be close and just all in their mid and if you get ganked just let your close jungler countergank?
After the buffs, mid lane cho op?

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "dastupy" (Aug 21st 2012, 4:45am)

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 4:10am

1. do u think that clg.eu woudlve been a real opponent for m5 at gamescom? considering that clg.eu wouldnt have sucked balls against sk? cause sk got shitstomped and it feels like that clg.eu wouldve been the only european team who can srsly beat m5.

2. do u know anything about new skins at pax? cause there were 2 new skins, including a riot one, at gamescom, a regional qualifier so would u expect new skins at pax?

3. i play lol since about 7 1/2 months, and i always wondered when these soccer-skins were released (and put in the legacy vault) and if u could buy them in the shop or get sth like a code at an event? (ez, akali, blitzcrank, katarina...?)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "campmorelol" (Aug 21st 2012, 6:58am)

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 4:23am

didn't you bash athene grail why did you get it on ori, troll?

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 4:27am

Your opinion on Athene's changed? What happened?