Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 10:36am

Theres a lot of cheese that can be done with non standard start items, like long sword +15 ad page udyr can 1 shot people with a double tiger hit, do you think things like this have a place in pro play?
-people used to do this with doran blade its not that far fetched

why voyboy not playing lee sin anymore? maybe letting him pick his most confident champs works better?
-he still loses lane to vlad so theres no point

did jiji practice hard on orianna in korea? coz his history in na soloq is terrible lol
-a little bit

why blue side > purple? double golems right? since having the tribush near your tower would be more advantageous for the enemy jungler wouldn't it?
-double golem advantage + inherent ganking path for blue side jungler makes it harder for purple to play safe

so in your opinion, who are the top 3 bot lanes (excluding you guys) that are going to be in world finals?
-i dont know have to see all the korean teams that qualify

doublelift also said in an interview that a lot of great bot lanes are not there (xenics) so who are the top 3 bot lanes in world currently?
-probably storm clg and some other team. tsm and m5 should be close together and some koreans are stronger than them

What ap mids are best for early game agression? I mean, champion which can push fast and help my jungler with counterjungling/insure him. I saw Regi doing it with morgana in game 1 vs dig, but morgana is permaban at my elo, I was thinking about cassio, but what else?
-cassio malz morde

What are good runes for Malphite?
I run Magic Pen marks, mana seals, MR/level glyphs, and armor quints
-thats ok

I see a lot of Irelia player's building TF and wit's end, is it worth?
-i dont think building both is good

What do you think of Ashe + Taric?
-great lane if you can do well in lane. lvl 6 is insane pressure

you said ashe can do better on blue side, why is that? is there any champions that can profit better from blue or purple and why?
-no because ashe has a weaker laning phase and if she can do well on blue side thats great

thoughts on Unorthodox supports like GP, maokai, kayle, zilean etc.?
-galio yorick. zilean lesser level

how long til dlift passes chasuter school?
-doesnt seem like its going to happen

why was the meta ever changed?
-there is no real reason why the meta changed. we lost 2 games and the rest of the world decided to mimic EU meta and thats how we are where we are today. plus the fact that numberwise it makes sense for the AD to farm bot lane in a duo lane because they dont scale off of levels as much as AP mids do in a solo lane (sound logic). the problem comes when you assume an AD will farm as well in a duo lane bottom as they would in mid lane. thats why the first level of countering the meta is just denying bot lane farm which can be done by just running the right dual bruisers under the right playstyle but people act as if thats like some obscure idea that cant work l0l

teamcomp wukong, ori, lulu, corki, malph/amumu/sej. OP?
-p strong

best position for poppy?
-solo lane

how are the less popular ads (mf, cait, varus, etc) for soloq? tired as fuck of always playing graves, corki and ez.
-they all own lane so they are great for solo q

if the imminence of s2 finals was not a factor and you just had to make the best of the CLG lineup, would you want to replace certain players for certain roles? if so, which? also, would you change teams or make a team of your own?
-i wouldnt make a team of my own because its not very plausible. id want to go champion specific and let some players learn more supportish roles and let doublelift play more bruisers

is tri gp10 bad on AP solo tops like nid and swain?
-its ok on nid not that great on swain who is good because of lane dominance

would it be better to be purple side so you could farm golems?
-insignificant

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 10:40am

Hey Chauster,

my team tries to bring jayce in but my top-laner isnt comfortable with jayce at the moment, and i played him recently quite often. But im the jungler in my team so it would be jungle jayce - i think the utility is enough to justify him for that purpose but honestly i dont know what runes or masteries i should run with him. item-wise... you said earlier that a cdr-build could work - this makes sense for me because you have like 6 sec cd on your e in both stances ... yea but masteries and runes...

I tried lifeleech quints ad reds (Standard Jungle Seals/Glyphs) and i tried a mix between ats and ad well but i dont know it doesnt feel fluent sometimes.
the same for masteries... i tried 19/11/0 and 9/21 so far - any suggestions for me?

Thank you.

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 10:43am

Is it worth to get Thornmail in Rammus as a cheap 100 armor item and to burst faster champs like Trynda? Or is it a bit selfish, and a Rammus player should focus on a more supportive way of building, with Randuins and Frozen Heart?

As Ryze, if there's not much AD damage is still worth to get Frozen Heart? That huge mana boost and 20% CDR is sweet, but maybe in that case it would be better to get other item to achieve CDR. Which alternate CDR items would you recommend in Ryze and, if you can tell, in which case would you get them?

Should I build Galio as a AP carry with Mercs and Banshee's, or sometimes is better to be tanky vs AD as well with Frozen Heart, Aegis, GA...

Still worth to get Abyssal's in casters with longer range than the aura? Like Gragas, who it's sometimes in range but not when he is poking, for example.

I said it before, but congrats on that 3rd place. I hope you'll do it well now, there are people who deserve to get silenced. Good luck ;)

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 10:47am

if i build muscle for a bit and get big, and then stop working out, will my metabolism revert back to my pre-workout level? somewhat or completely?
-im not sure about the whole picture but when you get your muscles and youre big your metabolism is adjusted to your workload and your diet and your muscle mass obviously. when you stop working out your muscles will shrink and your metabolism will automatically take a hit

is eating before bedtime actually bad? i read somewhere that it's just a rumor and as long as your total caloric intake is good then its good
-not realy. if anything youd want to have something to eat before bed to offset catabolic effects of fasting. some nuts/cottage cheese or a casein shake prebed is pretty standard. (generally try no carb with longer digesting time)

how are 19 11 0 and 15 15 0 for tough bottom lanes as lane submissive ads?
-its ok

single best adc in general?
-graves

Why is Brutalizer bought for certain ad carries (like Ezreal)?
-because his skillset snowballs hard since he can reposition and make use of autos and Q more effectively than most other ADs

Best/worst matchups playing orianna mid?.
-cant really think of a best matchup off the top of my head. morde generally runs over ap mids

on corki/ez, if i'm building tri force first. after phage, is sheen better or zeal?
-depends on lane. id like sheen but if i was losing lane id get zeal

What does *O* mean?
-its a face

you think you could turn any talented or hard working 2k elo ad player into a second doublelift ?
http://imgur.com/JPYmh *O*
-yes but it takes a lot of time

my team tries to bring jayce in but my top-laner isnt comfortable with jayce at the moment, and i played him recently quite often. But im the jungler in my team so it would be jungle jayce - i think the utility is enough to justify him for that purpose but honestly i dont know what runes or masteries i should run with him. item-wise... you said earlier that a cdr-build could work - this makes sense for me because you have like 6 sec cd on your e in both stances ... yea but masteries and runes...
-jayce can work in jungle easily. armor pen or AD red/armor yellow/cdr blues/mr quints (can swap the blues/quints) with 0 21 9 or 9 21 0. also since his early clear might be iffy just ask your team for a smiteless pull on any buff and say that its crucial and must be to do jayce jungle and your jungle should be set

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 10:49am

what's your most embarrassing moment

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 10:59am

top 6 must learn solo tops

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:13am

what are core items on trundle jungle?

how would u teamfight with him?

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:19am

how scary is misaya's tf? what makes him so good at tf? i've watched every tournament with WE the other just ban out tf first lol

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:40am

who is the top 3 ad carries in the world?

Do you think Doublelift Vayne is actually really good or is it overrated?

Do you guys think you would easily be the best team if you had diamondprox instead of Hsgg and Froggen instead of Bigfat?

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:54am

What doesn't Voy play Akali and Talon as he used to be godlike with them when Dignitas first came out of the scene? Their lanes aren't not bad, esp akali. On the same note, his assassins should be the best.

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:57am

Who do you think are the top 3 AP carries to carry a game with in solo que NA atm?

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 12:00pm

http://www.ign.com/ipl/all/schedule
you have to play frost gaming for IPL5 qualifiers friday 7th. how you gonna do this with doublelift in korea? bringing in sub?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ffsa" (Sep 5th 2012, 12:10pm)