Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 12:37pm

i hear you have shitty internet in the gaming house, when you gonna get better?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 12:46pm

thoughts on LG-IM?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 12:47pm

didnt understand, jiji not coming EVER to da gaming house?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 12:53pm

Any good match up against rumble and why he isn't play more often competively?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 12:54pm

why not have jiji participate in the meeting using skype, etc.?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 1:06pm

who's more faceroll a 6 items jayce or a 6 items riven ?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 1:32pm

Isn't IG gonna have terrible ping in the ipl qualifiers?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:01pm

Do you ever recognize the names of users who ask you questions?

After the MLG Prizefight, what do you feel are LgN's strengths/weaknesses? Are they better or worse than you initially thought?

What top laners outscale Jayce (and therefore can in a sense somewhat win lane)?

Is Haunting Guise good on any AP mid, or only mids that have high base damage on skills?

Is Spirit VIsage worth it on Hecarim (due to his W healing him quite a lot)? If not, why?

Is it worth it to ban Sona/Soraka when playing a poke comp?

What are Wukongs strengths/weaknesses in lane?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:09pm

Looking at S3 and beyond dont you find it counterproductive for the entire team that jiji does not have the dedication to live and practice in the gaming house?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:21pm

can we find any vod of your scrimz

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:21pm

if im lee jungle/ top and I just want to get 1 dmg item is it a good idea to get LW?
is early LW ok for lee top?

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:36pm

I've been reading Spellsy's "supports in brief"-presentation, and he mentioned a new support build he was experimenting with on the more tanky supports (nunu and taric): "Boots - 2 doran's Shields - Philo Stone" as core. Not going any gp5 items early and forgoing gp5 quints for Health regen quints.
Thoughts? I guess it wouldn't be very viable in tournament play since kills and assists are very scarce and you wouldn't get any money, but would it be good enough in solo queue? Offers a ridiculous amount of survivability and thus lane presence. Would it be worth it if you can get kills in lane to get you enough money?

Tl;Dr: Experimental build on tanky supports involving 2 x Doran's Shield into Philo Stone. Offers ridiculous amount of survivability but less income (delays gp5 items, no gp5 quints but hp regen quints). Would you do it in solo queue if you could get enough assist gold?