Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 6:34am

Flat mr blues or scaling mr blues?

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 7:12am

Can you try running support Leblanc, pl0x?

It's really quite good. level 3 = guaranteed kill.

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 8:02am

I'm sure you're quite tired talking bout the same issue over and over... just an idea: Wouldn't it have been better to actually "bench" Elementz, instead of kicking him out. A team can have 6 members, no ? Happens all the time in other sports, and really makes the benched people want to get better (and if they don't, you can still kick em off the team at that point.)

Also how about making an announcement, that things have settled down or clarifying the current situation. I'm aware, that you're mainly a team playing for money @ tourneys etc. but you've also created a community and a fanbase. Shouldn't forget those. (And maybe it will keep those sheep at bay ;) )

And lastly, as a first time poster in this thread, i'd like to say, that i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this thread. Sometimes you come off as a bit arrogant, or harsh (and maybe you should work on that, sometimes good communication comes from not speaking your mind), but overall you're a honest person and you answer all the questions ! so thumbs up from me !

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 8:23am

After all clg went though with elementz to get to this point. Clg either love him or hate him. I dont think they should kick him cuz he part of clg XD. Elementz = realman realman=girls :thumbup: ,getdunk,n $_$. :thumbsup:

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 10:03am

@luhmann: they DID bench him lol not boot him.

@Chauster: how is nunu support (maybe with heal for emergency use)? in laning phase i could see his iceball + blood boil on lanemate really wrecking the opposing ranged carry

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 1:11pm

/deaththreat

fuck not working.

jokes aside, at least u had the balls to speak out, even though u went a bit overboard. even though ur other teammates sit there like pansy, u took the heat. doublelift and kobe benched b4, dont see what big deal is. blame elementz for doing the drama queen mode.

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 1:56pm

you think Jiji will become king once again? rly love that fuckr. and plz win iem kiev i cried when teh chinese raepd u:(

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 4:45pm

If you were to rank the players in clg by their individual skill, who would be #1 and #2 and so on.
-if by skill i dont know if you mean mechanical or overall
overall: chauster >jiji >hs/saint > double
mechanical: double > hs > chauster > jiji > saint

What is your favorite support to play at the moment? Also do you think your ability to play alistar will help your bot lane or is it just more of a thing where you know when to be aggressive/passive in the laning phase?
-janna; i just know how to play bot lane well

also, how much money is there in streaming?
-enough for a living if youre on a top team like CLG, EG, TSM. if you are a nobody dont try

So, my question for you is do you think with these newest changes to the CLG lineup it will be a top team again really quickly? Or will you guys be playing catch up for a bit and then hit the top?
-yes we will achieve top status quickly and easily imo

Is CDE practicing/caring about WCG?
-havent so far lol

Ask how many top elo players think Missy is a strong player, and deserves the elo she has
I would be willing to bet that most team would pick Elementz over Missy
-my quote was taken out of context; my statement towards elementz was a reminder that elementz doesnt know how to think for himself in lane and can never go aggressive without me telling him to for the most part. i dont think missy is a better player than elementz, nor do i think she is a better overall support. she is better in lane though and that is what i believe

Hotshot is obviously one of the best solo top laners in the world.
Why don't you run comps around that?
-we do what we can. sometimes we just dont prefer champs or have had bad experiences or havent played them

why are u duoing with missy for 24/7/365 days when u should be duoing with ur fellow CLG teammates?
-you are 100% right that because i stopped playing AD carry i fell off as being as best as i could be. however for duo qing elementz was never around and by the time he was i had already switched roles. and now i do duo with doublelift

So now that you're taking over as support can we expect to see more of the support champions that Elementz was too afraid to play?
-yes
Like Alistar and even Blitz?
-dont think blitz would be strong with vayne no sustain and countered by ward

can u call doublelift a "team hopper"?
-yes but no one in their right mind would ever leave CLG, youre not getting more anywhere else

some pro players (*cough oddone) seem to make fun of saintvicious for stealing cs after ganking a lane and for farming top/bot lane after destroying tower. whats better between support and carry jungler.
-this stems from me telling saint how im always underfarmed as ad carry because he steals all the cs and split pushes my lane instead of letting me farm up. i think a support jungler is better and thats where saint is headed at this point after i talked to him about it. he may take his toll of 2-3 cs when he comes in lane but he actually lets ad carries farm up now since he has seen the light

where are you chauster stream
-havent streamed for days since elementz post. thats why its funny when people talk about how i said this or that on stream and the post has 20k+ views despite the fact that i didnt even stream lol. people are out for me and i feel sorry that they care so much about a gaming scene and yet dont give a rats ass about both sides of the story
and also heard you mention it earlier what are your thought on galio as support
-i think its viable and very good

Hey what would you say the hardest role to play is? And what is the easiest?
-i think top is hardest to play and jungler the easiest

So now you faced TSM with the new CLG, How do you feel with doublelift and the new CLG?
-feels nice that every lane wins so easily. feels funny that the community says i suck still and doesnt realize bottom lane consists of 2 players not 1. doublelift + random support cannot do what we did vs chaox+ xpecial but haters will be haters. puts a smile on my face knowing how stupid people are and say bottom lane wins or loses only because of an ad carry. the support is what makes the difference in that lane.

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 5:01pm

hey chauster i like to hear your opinion on 2/3 things.

You complain a lot about being throw under the bus because you were the only one talking to elementz when he got benched. So it was a team decision ? really ? the whole team one day start to say "ELEMENTZ is bad" ? or someone (a sneaky person) start to tell everyone elementz (when he was not present) is the problem and he should be benched (not directly but insidiously) ?

Cause it's easy, there was a problem bot lane so i think you start telling the other player elementz was playing bad and you made their mind think it about telling them multiple time (not directly), so all player finish to think the real problem was elementz.

Dont say me no, cause it's obvious somebody start talking about him when he was no there maybe it's not you but somebody start it things like that always start somewhere.

I have played multiple team game in a good level (so i have a good experience), and i can ASSURE you in a team when people start talking about someone in his back he is always wrong even if he is the better player of the team.

Maybe i am totally wrong but these facts are true : your bot lane was bad and you were botlane, you dont go to one big tournament your team win easily... you can deduce what you want but personally i don't think elementz was the part of the problem (or the only part).

I don't say you are a bad player, just a bad botlane player cause if something goes wrong, your first thought is "what my mate did wrong" which is totally wrong in a duo lane.
You simply don't have the good personality to play a duo lane.

You mid, jij/mentz bot, saint jungle and HSGG top was totally as good as your team actually

anyway it's not a post to trashtalk, just want to say stop talking about someone when he is not there. You said it was because of the personality of elementz, but team decision should be decided in team not team minus one

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "omnislash" (Nov 27th 2011, 5:09pm)

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 5:06pm

chauster can you stream anyway? i know you're not streaming b/c of the drama and w.e., but a lot of ppl prefer to watch your play... just don't check irc or w.e. lol
-taking a break dont want a million boycott threads to come up because i started streaming, though i know i would get more viewers now than i did before because of hate lol thanks guys

Wouldn't it have been better to just take missy into your team since she is a better support than elementz? I mean you play with her alot already and you guys have good chemistry, wouldn't it be easier to help her get to the next level since she is already better than elementz, and you practice with her so much on a regular basis? Wouldn't it seem more difficult to pick up doublelift and have you switch to support?
-the sad truth is that ad carry is among the easiest position to play next to the jungler. you dont need much skill to play that role effectively, just need to be able to click well. anyone at the top level can play ad carry fine if they dont play reckless. doublelift has been playing ad carry a lot recently and i have faced him and i know that even if he performs poorly sometimes he is a relatively consistent ad player at the top level. our choice was to pick either an AD carry or a top solo, i dont trust any random support players. the truth here is also that me and hs will play a stronger support than anyone else we can pick up. the game isnt about experience, its about how smart you are. if you are a legitimately good/smart player, you will be able to play ALL ROLES to the potential. both hs and i know we are better support players than elementz and with doublelift as a potential recruit we had our team.

My question is whether you think you or doublelift can show us your PoV in later scrims as you guys prepare for Kiev?
-probably

Has CLG considered running double ap lanes vs certain match ups? other than the kennen/rumble comp u guys ran today
something like jiji/u mid/top , doublelift ad, hsgg support .
-nah we should stick within our lanes if we can

I'm not sure about this, but has CLG qualified for IEM Kiev? I was puzzled when looking at the touament tree :/
-we qualified to the qualifier lol

That said, do you think Elemetz is getting skewed out of money that he spent 2 years helping you and the team to earn?
-elementz got screwed and i sympathize with him tfor that. we handled it poorly and we should have given him notice but we failed to do so because the whole situation is just kinda derp right now (cant really go into detail, really we just had to do it now or never)

do you feel this is the best thing about you going support or is there something else?
-im a better laner than elementz

How do u like support?
-i like it because we always win bot lane but dislike it because i get 0 respect but thats ok. i understand how hated i am and even if i was loved elementz never gets love for being support until after the fact that he was booted. people are hilarious

-thanks kamikazekumquat i appreciate your objective reasoning and support

Can you give insight as to why Jiji's AP is so.... defensive? In the past few scrims with the new CLG I haven't seen a single Deathcap nor offensive masteries. So how does he do it?
-i havent even looked at his lane once and i dont know shit about his masteries you should ask him lol

how's your acne? eating that fat bitch's pussy enough? lol e-gf. this socially awkward nerd can't find a real life one. get a life.
-you get mad over an e-sports team. gg no re NERD LOLOL

so i read about the truth of wat really happen in Go4loL how are u gonna cover up for ur girlfriend now? just by not releasing a official statement?
-there will be a statement soontm

Have you tried Orianna support?
-no but there are a few potential supports that i want to but havent gotten the chance

Flat mr blues or scaling mr blues?
-scaling for junglers flat for everyone else imo

Can you try running support Leblanc, pl0x?
-no

Wouldn't it have been better to actually "bench" Elementz, instead of kicking him out.
-he was benched lol

Also how about making an announcement, that things have settled down or clarifying the current situation.
-waiting for hotshot to come home from vacation so i can discuss with him

And lastly, as a first time poster in this thread, i'd like to say, that i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this thread. Sometimes you come off as a bit arrogant, or harsh (and maybe you should work on that, sometimes good communication comes from not speaking your mind), but overall you're a honest person and you answer all the questions ! so thumbs up from me !
-im brutally honest thats who i am and people interpret that as arrogance and cocky because i think of myself as the most analytical player in league and when i talk about issues of course thats how im going to approach things. i dont sugar coat things nor do i go roundabout about it, its the internet and my actions really dont have consequences other than negativity because the truth either hurts or makes me sound like an arrogant cunt, both of which i dont really care about. the only thing i do care about is unjustified hate towards me, and this whole elementz deal is based on one side of the story yet garnered this much attention yet people are SO STUPID and dont realize how CLG feels about this whole issue. CLG is a team that wants to win 1st place at every tournament and as a team we know the best person to replace was elementz, you may do all these elementz bench memes and cry about how it seems stupid but at the end of the day we will win because of this decision and you will love us for it. just wait and see

@Chauster: how is nunu support (maybe with heal for emergency use)? in laning phase i could see his iceball + blood boil on lanemate really wrecking the opposing ranged carry
-nunu support should be mainstream imo

you think Jiji will become king once again? rly love that fuckr. and plz win iem kiev i cried when teh chinese raepd u:(
-i think he will do what he can and not disappoint

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 5:16pm

--i havent even looked at his lane once and i dont know shit about his masteries you should ask him lol

I'd love to ask him, but how do I get in touch? I don't think he's ever on the forums, so pm is out of the question

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 5:20pm

chauster you should start streaming dont worry about the mad people you have ppl that wwant to watch your stream.