Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 9:46am

-Dyrus played on Korean serves with 150 ping. He said its too high ping to scrim.
-Teams like TPA and iG play online tournaments such as IPL qualifiers with a ping of 150-180 on the NA servers.

Does this show that NA teams are babies and need to strictly play at really low pings? Bad attitude? Spoiled kids?

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 10:53am

did you left your stream online intentionally so that you can easily meet your CLG stream hour requirements?
huehuehue op
-

do you think oddone really hates CLG or is he just trash talking for hype/ brand image?
-

where can i get that "GLHF" Tshirt you were wearing the other day? looks cool and it actually makes you look fit! did you realize that? haha
-

sweet dreams chau chau l0l

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 11:10am

Morello mentioned something about debating taking out % of damage lifesteal in s3 and making it life returned on hit or something else instead. Wouldn't this change hit Vayne hard? she is a short range carry that is already known for being really squishy, and bloodthirster was basically core on her. also would this make good for her to build really high attack speed (like double phantom dancers) compared to other ad carries?
-

if you didn't hear about it you can find it here: http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22274-…1-7-patch-still

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 11:32am

i had a solo queue game yesterday where i was graves and my opponent picked vayne. as expected, as blue side especially, i won the lane by a large amount (4 kills 60cs more i believe at about 15 mins) so i basically stomped it but i was of course aware that i have to hurry before vayne has the chance to catch up since she outscales me heavily. i then took the tower and tried to apply pressure elsewhere on the map -> took mid tower and a drake. but then the pressure fell off - i didn't know what to do or where to call my team to -> it was too early for baron and pressuring the 2nd mid tower felt like overextending since people still wanted to keep up their farm so we couldnt really siege towers. in the end i lost this game since i didnt have the right gameplan of where to apply pressure to snowball this game as fast as possible. after 50 mins of jerking around vayne caught up and we lost the last teamfight. how can i snowball globally as an AD? i kinda suck at it since i cannot initiate obviously or lead the way through dangerous territory? any tips? i'm really trying to improve that aspect of my play

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 11:56am

How funny do you think it is that TheOddOne bought bonetooth necklace against NajinSword. Dats insinuating a lot about himself and Najin that he could get stacks. lolol

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 11:59am

I don't mean to say that you are cocky or anything this is srs real talk question.

If you guys can probably beat anyone when well practiced why don't you guys try to level up a shitty team in the NA scene to actually get more decent scrim partners. Like literally just choose a random team that you say alright we can't have a real b team but we're gonna play with oRb/FeaR/TD/Dig/TSM all the time and just work as hard as we can to level up each other to be good practice partners. It seems you guys will be stuck in a hole if you don't try to do something like that and even if you're helping the competition at least you know who the competition is and know them in and out just as much as they know you.

Dig seems like they should have the skill potential and trust to make something like this happen and actually be a worthwhile idea.

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 12:47pm

Would you rather freeze to death or burn to death

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 12:58pm

I wanna talk a bit about runes because I'm not a 100% sure and I don't want to whole-heartily believe shit guides.

# 1 Jungler runes = What Quints? What marks? Arm yellows? Scaling or Flat MR?

All I know some champs use Arm pen quints and MS quints sometimes depending on their ganking potential. Marks is kind of shady though, do you use Arm pen, AD, or AS?

#2 Support runes = Gp10 quints, armour marks, Gp10 yellows? Scaling or Flat MR? And I have an understanding that some support players use different runes than they would in Solo Q and a tounry game. Also I don't know the masteries for support either for any champ. It's a whole new role for me and watching support players isn't exactly a good way to learn because they don't play support. I don't have a problem their builds or what ADs they excel with.

Do support usually initiate bottom or do they follow up when AD goes in?

Masteries?

Just name the ones that have similar masteries together. (Ali, blitz, sona, 21/9/0)

Ali ?/?/? -
Blitz ?/?/? -
Janna ?/?/? -
Leona ?/?/? -
Lulu ?/?/? -
Nunu ?/?/? -
Sona ?/?/? -
Soraka ?/?/? -
Taric ?/?/? -
Zyra ?/?/? -

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 1:02pm

Do you not vote because you don't care or because you live in California and there is no point to vote on president because its already decided before election day?
-i could care less about the presidential election. im one individual and i wont change the poll alone

if everyone thought that, then there would be no one voting.. unless you're trolling? :O

I hope you understand the government system of the United States and realize that the popular vote means nothing. Its so insignificant that it doesn't matter if thereotically 100% of people vote for candidate A, and the electoral college votes for candidate B is even a slight majority, then candidate B is elected president. The only reason you should go vote if for the state laws (such as gay marriage) and congressmen/women.

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 1:05pm

Gay marriage got voted legal in Washington. You gonna drive Double and Loco up there to make it official?

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 1:05pm

what champs does Wx good at?

what the difference between wx and dbl?

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 1:18pm

dbl loco duo q. end up all ad aram 2400 elo. good practice?