Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 7:59pm

have you guys even discussed kicking loco?

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 7:59pm

Do you think you guys can win Razer Team of the Year again? I personally don't think you guys can win it since other teams has more fans and it's cool to hate on CLG.

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 8:08pm

-not very in touche
Meh, moreso in touch with most any other pro player, at least there's a stable medium to contact you where there actually is a good chance you'll respond, feel like you're one of the few pros i could reach without getting 400 upvotes on reddit, no?

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 8:19pm

What is it that keeps Loco in CLG? It is currently 11:07pm EST and Double is duoqueing with Nhat, rather than Loco. What is wrong with Loco?

Do you think that Loco underestimates the importance of the support role? Clearly player skill and knowledge of match ups makes a difference considering CLG.Prime went from having the most dominant bot lane, to it now being a liability.

Now that the jungle is more suitable for carry-type junglers combined with the increased ambient gold gain, will CLG.Prime be better now that you can get enough items to carry?

Why does HSGG have such a big ego if he knows that he is a Tier 2-2.5 top laner?

Chau, you gonna start J4 or Kayle jungle soon?

Would jiji be up to learn 1-2 champs like TF, Anivia, Ori, Annie, Ryze, etc. to be an international threat like Froggenivia or TF Misaya?

If a new organization to LoL like EG (Evil Geniuses) approached you with a good contract/deal to handpick 4 more players for it in NA, who would you choose for:
Top:
Bot/Support:
Mid:
Jungle:

With the new ambient gold rate, will CLG start making new unorthodox supports since they can now get more items and technically impact the game more?

Jiji urgot mid now?

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 8:24pm

Dying vs Recalling

If you're bot lane and pushed back to your tower and have low health and little chance of winning an engagement against your lane opponent(s), is it better to recall or try to engage them? I think it would be better to back and then come back and try to cs at the tower than giving the enemies a kill, but if you leave then they free farm and still have cooldowns, so I'm not sure what to do.

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 8:51pm

what do you think about this build on anivia
chalice-tear-new haunting guise-rabadon or its better chalice roa

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 8:54pm

I feel that you and Doublelift are the ones carrying CLG and are the only threat is this true?

And do you think CLG will become international threat with the same rosters during S3?

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 8:56pm

Is it just me or does the sound seem weird in league?

If you were in game and some hater just starts trash talking you, and starts offending maggie would you just ignore him or put him in his place

What team did rekkles say 2-0 ez gg to?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lemo" (Dec 4th 2012, 9:07pm)

Aleeecks

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 9:00pm

what can irelia do to beat rengar in lane? who generally has the upper hand? when?

who else can deal with rengar well toplane?

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 9:18pm

What do you guys talk about in team meetings? if your allowed to say that is.
-

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 9:41pm

If Dig moves into your gaming house, aren't you and Hotshot afraid that imaqtpie is going to steal your girlfriends?

Tuesday, December 4th 2012, 9:46pm

What do you think of PD giving fucking 5% mvspeed down from 12 l0l