Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 28th 2012, 3:32pm

has playing in a team taught you anything as a person? if yes what? ( i don't mean LOL knowledge)

Friday, December 28th 2012, 3:33pm

Against what lanes / in what situations would you max w on ezreal over q?

Friday, December 28th 2012, 3:42pm

I was a plat player in s2, but i've been in school for like 20 weeks, and haven't been able to play on a daily basis (monday - friday max. 2-3 games in those few days). My skills have decreased, and i need help for a few things.

Other top jungler for s3 besides Lee and Noc?

And general advise on playing these champs including Lee and Noc.

Friday, December 28th 2012, 3:44pm

1.Top:Chauster Mid: Link Jungle:Hotshot bot: DL, Aprho vs current clg na roster with aphro which team has more potential?

2. you once said the problem with hotshot jungle was that top and mid did not talk and hotshot did not know what to do, assuming link communicates well (which he should becasue he was the shotcaller for clg.b) do you think hotshot jungle would be better compared when top and mid was bigfat and voyboy?

Friday, December 28th 2012, 3:47pm

chauster top, saint jungle, froggen mid, doublemoo bot

good team?

Friday, December 28th 2012, 4:12pm

Wil CLG pick another EU team?

Chíckenpox

Friday, December 28th 2012, 4:22pm

A woman is attending her mothers funeral where she meets a man she finds great interest in. But afterwards she realizes she had not received his telephone number which makes her terribly sad. The same day she kills her own father. Why?
-the guy was hired to kill her mom by her dad. just kidding i dont know

To see him again, at her dads funeral. It's a pretty obvious answer but you need to use a specific part of the brain when you approach the question which only some people do to get it quickly.

Friday, December 28th 2012, 4:29pm

How should you be playing Mundo top? What should you skill?

Friday, December 28th 2012, 4:36pm

Do you find it hilarious that all of the caster refer to CLG.eu stalling style, whenever a team proceeds to win it in late game, or make a comback later stages of the game? I think they overrated, i mean they are decent, many times they are able to stall is because they have aniva? What are ur thoughts?

Friday, December 28th 2012, 4:42pm

Have you seen the CLG shirts? What champ is jiji supposed to be in the one with all 5 of you?
-
Who lanes well with Twitch?
-
What does Aphro have that Loco didn't?
-
What you said in the CLG documentary trailer (ask yourself if you would win the matchup if you were the other player) was amazing. Anymore wise words to share pls?
-

Friday, December 28th 2012, 5:32pm

When will link and Aphromoo be in the house?
-

When did footage start being recorded for the CLG doc. (ever since Kobe was on)?
-

What are your thoughts on your shirts with GGWP and which one your favorite?
-

What did you get for Xmas?
-

Even though Link is a sub, any clue on how much he will be playing AP for you guys?
-

Wouldn't it be a good idea for some of you guys to commentate / cast matches during your tournament?
-

Friday, December 28th 2012, 6:41pm

are the clg shirts going to be sold globally?

how do you beat olaf top as j4