Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 11:38pm

how do you feel about blizzard announcing that d3 is gunna be PvE based?

Friday, August 5th 2011, 2:55am

how do you feel about blizzard announcing that d3 is gunna be PvE based?
-should be pve based or game would suffer

Friday, August 5th 2011, 6:38am

What's your favorite lift?

t4z

Friday, August 5th 2011, 1:35pm

tbag a bear trap or work for riot?

Friday, August 5th 2011, 3:32pm

Since you mostly play AD carry and you're getting focused by the enemy team and rely on your supports to heal you, has Elementz or any other support, during a tourney not ranked, ever missed a heal/shield on you because he/she missclicked on someone else or just wasn't paying attention causing you to die/lose?

Friday, August 5th 2011, 5:10pm

What's your favorite lift?
-shrugs

tbag a bear trap or work for riot?
-work for riot

Since you mostly play AD carry and you're getting focused by the enemy team and rely on your supports to heal you, has Elementz or any other support, during a tourney not ranked, ever missed a heal/shield on you because he/she missclicked on someone else or just wasn't paying attention causing you to die/lose?
-happens all the time

edit: i rarely die in teamfights as ad carry because of support negligence though, if i die it should be my fault

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 11:58am

Chauster,

I always hear on other streams that you use to play Dr. Mundo. Just curious why do you not play him anymore? Would you be able to briefly describe how you played him, or share any of your thoughts on him? He is one of the few champs on Solomid's guide section with no featured or approved guide (even for TT), I bet they would buy it from you if you wrote one. Your Ezreal guide was amazing.

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 12:59pm

In your game vs CoL Hotshot kinda traded farm for deaths the whole early/mid game, was 0/4/2 at one point, but still dominated teamfights later on. Did CoL just play wrong vs a Jax or is he generally unstoppable because he can always just farm and die and use the farm to snowball harder than anyone?

What is the deal with Hourglass CoL was complaining about, and why did SV rambo the whole game? :P

edit: also your loss vs Crs: Mainly b/c you got outpicked or outplayed? And why did you make SV play Mummy when you knew he's not good with Amumu?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Thorlin" (Aug 6th 2011, 2:57pm)

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 1:38pm

Would you make a 5 men team with yourself if you had the chance? If so, what champions would "you" play (no bans)?

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 3:22pm

Can you unban me from the IRC channel? Got banned for saying caps wasn't allowed (as a joke) when some admin used caps to tell people that it wouldn't be sound on CLG's streams.

I'm sad now.

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 3:24pm

Chauster, whenever i tune into your stream, i see either brand, ap taric, or lee sin. if you played other champions, do you think this would draw in more viewers? i mean, you are one of clg's star players.

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 12:23am

I always hear on other streams that you use to play Dr. Mundo. Just curious why do you not play him anymore? Would you be able to briefly describe how you played him, or share any of your thoughts on him? He is one of the few champs on Solomid's guide section with no featured or approved guide (even for TT), I bet they would buy it from you if you wrote one. Your Ezreal guide was amazing.
-i dont play him anymore because i have more fun with other champs, i will probably play more old school champions soon

In your game vs CoL Hotshot kinda traded farm for deaths the whole early/mid game, was 0/4/2 at one point, but still dominated teamfights later on. Did CoL just play wrong vs a Jax or is he generally unstoppable because he can always just farm and die and use the farm to snowball harder than anyone?
-jax is just very strong, one of those champs where if the game drags on late he will still be a huge threat despite feeding early

What is the deal with Hourglass CoL was complaining about, and why did SV rambo the whole game? :P
-i dont know

edit: also your loss vs Crs: Mainly b/c you got outpicked or outplayed? And why did you make SV play Mummy when you knew he's not good with Amumu?
-our picks kinda sucked since we had the 2 min timer again and only 2 of us were present for picks so we always miss out something when we are rushed. we also failed hard in game. saint actually wanted to play mummy but i can see he needs some work lol

Would you make a 5 men team with yourself if you had the chance? If so, what champions would "you" play (no bans)?
-yes: amumu/noc (jungle), ashe (AD), janna (support), brand (AP), and some 5th random pick either bruiser or AP (cass, mundo, vlad, akali, jarvan)

Chauster, whenever i tune into your stream, i see either brand, ap taric, or lee sin. if you played other champions, do you think this would draw in more viewers? i mean, you are one of clg's star players.
-i can play anything but play the champs i play because they are fun (very fun to play brand just stomp mid, ap taric stomp side lane, lee sin just fun to spam buttons and do cool things). i will probably make an irc channel and have people request or just go on a random champ marathon soon in ranked lol

also to play other normal junglers its the same as other ppl who stream that play, nothing special to watch me do unless i play carry, lee sin, or trademark characters