Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 12:31am

With the upcoming reset to ELO, do you think it's wise/recommended to start doing ranked games to get the experience in preparation for Season 2?

Also, which characters do you recommend being able to play/own before playing ranked seriously, or should you not focus on specific champions (and just on roles instead)?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Creemy" (Aug 7th 2011, 12:46am)

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 4:07am

With the upcoming reset to ELO, do you think it's wise/recommended to start doing ranked games to get the experience in preparation for Season 2?
-i dont understand the "readiness"-people play ranked if they want to play tryhard games (sometimes this is turns out trolltastic but at least you tried) and end up where they end up, there is no "ready". you could be a beginner and end up at 400 elo because you played rank and it wouldnt matter because that would be your elo

Also, which characters do you recommend being able to play/own before playing ranked seriously, or should you not focus on specific champions (and just on roles instead)?
-buy fun/non useless champions that are not very intricate. theres nothing worse than buying champs deemed "OP" only to not enjoy playing them and sucking with them. stick to what you know and from your own game experience you will come with the thoughts of "i want to play that champ would be nice to have it" so just buy those champs

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 8:53pm

Hi

what was your most epic/best moment in LoL? (besides winning wcg)

Monday, August 8th 2011, 1:45am

How do you choose an item build on jungle lee? Do you prefer Atmog's over 2 dorans frozen mallet atmas when you need to go tanky? And how tanky does your team need to be so you can go triforce or even bloodthirster (or gunblade)?

Monday, August 8th 2011, 3:05am

what was your most epic/best moment in LoL? (besides winning wcg)
-not sure because ive played so many games as of this point lol but some things that stand out would be carrying 3 inhib down games as corki and winning, going 6-35 as karthus and winning (trolled normal game but someone talked shit so i decided to tryhard), flash hooking invis rat into turret for a kill back in the day when blitz flash pull could be very creative

How do you choose an item build on jungle lee? Do you prefer Atmog's over 2 dorans frozen mallet atmas when you need to go tanky? And how tanky does your team need to be so you can go triforce or even bloodthirster (or gunblade)?
-not a fan of warmogs on lee sin unless i need to be the main tank for the team, if theres another melee/bruiser esque champ i dont go warmogs and go dps (phage always after wriggles) and decide where to go from there. solo lane lee sin is different but i havent played that much

Monday, August 8th 2011, 3:10am

All the range dps seem to excell at certain things but what does MF excell at. Isnt caitlyns laning stronger and vaynes damage higher. Is it because she has aoe ult or is it just they like the mixture of abilities she has. Or is it because people are comfortable with her that they used her so much in dream hack.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 8:28am

What are your opinions on corki nerfs?

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 1:29pm

do you still recall the days of being a noob, or did you start out pro as fuck? if the former, do you remember any 'nooby' mistakes you did?

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 1:21am

All the range dps seem to excell at certain things but what does MF excell at. Isnt caitlyns laning stronger and vaynes damage higher. Is it because she has aoe ult or is it just they like the mixture of abilities she has. Or is it because people are comfortable with her that they used her so much in dream hack.
-mf is great at killing sustain teams and has massive DPS, she has a mix of the ad qualities (single target steroid, healing debuff, incredible move speed, aoe slow, aoe ulti-lots of stuff in her skillset)

What are your opinions on corki nerfs?
-probably necessary honestly

do you still recall the days of being a noob, or did you start out pro as fuck? if the former, do you remember any 'nooby' mistakes you did?
-dont really remember noob mistakes i learn from my mistakes so i dont make them again. i just remember playing with friends who had a lot more game than i did who thought they were still better players after i played for a few days despite the fact that i already understood the game more than they did

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 3:12am

When you return to base early (fluke death or harassed out of lane) do you normally make use of any gold you have by purchasing lesser items, or do you save your gold and try to wait for bigger items. For example if you were forced to base with ~1300 gold while playing an AP carry, would you just buy a Blasting Wand (assuming you had boots already) or would you go back to farming for awhile first and save for a Needlessly Large Rod instead?

edit: Also when I'm watching streams I'll often see higher elo players constantly checking the scoreboard, sometimes insanely frequently like every 15-30 seconds. What exactly are you looking at when you do this? cs score? which enemies have which summoners? enemy items? team items? all of the above? I tend to only check the scoreboard a couple times during the laning phase to see how I'm comparing to my opponent(s) in the lane and then after that usually only when I base to find out what items are best to build based on the enemies build path. High elo guys tend to check it way more than I do (probably 4-10x more in any given game)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "McNasty" (Aug 10th 2011, 1:23pm)

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 9:26pm

top 5 top lane champions atm? when do you plan on quitting LoL?

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 11:00pm

What are some of the songs and artists that you play on the stream? I really enjoy them and I want to listen to them.