Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:40pm

If you feel like CLG could win more consistently if you did bans/picks, how come you usually don't voice your opinion as strongly as say, Saint?

He tends to be the loudest, so the picks he calls for usually get picked even if they're not optimal. Although you obviously know your team better than me, I'm pretty sure they'd trust you if you were to be as assertive during picks/bans as you are in post game discussions.

Monday, February 20th 2012, 7:37pm

how do I determine how many fats/carbs I should eat in a day to maintain body fat % but gain muscle mass?
-youre asking for something that is very hard to do except for detail oriented individuals who are already intermediate lifters (aka 3+years of dedicated hard work and diet). outside of beginners making noob gains it is extremely hard to gain muscle while retaining the same body fat unless you either 1) extremely knowledgeable about own body and dietary needs 2) IF (leangains) 3) genetically gifted 4) chemically assisted lifter - all of which require significant amount of nutritional and lifting knowledge./exp however since that isnt what you wanted to hear just calculate your BMR through google and then on workout days you can eat your calculated maintenance and on off days you can carb cycle (aka on off days dont eat that much carbs) and detract from your maintenance calories by like 200-400. fasted cardio is a bonus to stave off some excessive fat gain or you can also do some pwo cardio to take advantage of EPOC (excessive pwo oxygen consumption).
a good starting point would be to go 40/40/20 for macros and you can manipulate that based on results. i can give more detailed insight but i have a feeling you can just look on a lifting forum elsewhere and they will spoon feed you instead.

to be specific I've been IFing for 3 months now(been lifting weights for 5 months), was mostly to lose bf%, now that I'm content with it I want to take muscle mass without taking fats and dont know where to begin tbh. thanks alot for the reply though, too much trolls on bodybuilding.com so i stopped asking stuff there. from my understanding dieting is alot about trial and error so ill start out with 40/40/20 and go from there :)

edit: actually that wasnt specific at all

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "hayate" (Feb 20th 2012, 7:59pm)

Monday, February 20th 2012, 7:37pm

frozen mallet, malady, zeal, and thornmail on soraka.....what have you done...

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:01pm

What are good mid laners that have a lot of good matchups against other mids and can gank well?

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:20pm

Do you think the meager mp5 you get from mp yellows is ever better then armor? I know most ap mids run mp5 but if your not retarted and waste mana, armor seems better in like every situation

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:21pm

why didnt you answer my question chauster what the hell. why wont hotshotgg onevone me is he a puss?

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:22pm

Do you ever not get 1-2 dorans and just straight rush blasting wand or something else? Like if there is a super passive jungler and bad gank jungler? I just hate the double doran items for ad and ap carries meta.

Monday, February 20th 2012, 8:26pm

When you 1v1 Jiji will you guys do it in a 5v5 match? Because no jungler interaction would make
It useless because Jiji won't be afraid to play aggressive. Also it would be super super cool if you had someone spectate the game and just focus on you two. Then you could watch and commentate for your great fans.

Monday, February 20th 2012, 9:19pm

you get gold from assists right?
If so, there's always someone from the people who assit a kill that pops up in a golden frame, does that mean you get more gold?

o0o Bò Lùn o0o

Monday, February 20th 2012, 9:50pm

why does regi wanna duo q with u?

Wha does baylife mean?

Who usually announce the news on CLG facebook?

when you recruit saint, why is he agree to play for clg instead of tsm?

what reason made him agree?

who is better udyr hs or saint?

who is better tf regi or jiji?
Dragon Fellow

Eadorn

Monday, February 20th 2012, 10:24pm

I heard on stream some time ago that Riot didnt like Dreamhack,may i ask why is that from you that where in place at that moment?
FLYING PONIES EVERYWHERE :D :D :D

Monday, February 20th 2012, 11:42pm

Chauster, why does it hurt when I pee?