Saturday, March 17th 2012, 9:56pm

Do you think Scarra is the best AP mid currently cuz hes ranked no.1? If you have to rate all the AP mid in NA competitive scene, how? (Jiji, Scarra, regi, Salce, nyjacky) How do you think about Kennen after all the sustain and his Q nerfs?
-no rank 1 means absolutely nothing lmao if anything scarra lost a lot of respect by feeding every single game at hanover
jiji/nyjacky > salce > scarra > regi

How do you think about Kennen after all the sustain and his Q nerfs?
-dont remember the nerfs so hes prob the same

lifesteal nerfs. warranted?
-i dont watch patch previews

shaco nerfed, but in the right way?
-no idea what the nerfs are

irelia sustain nerfed. warranted?
-yes but i dont know the numbers

new high skillcap support?
-cant tell from those descriptions alone i need numbers

why not tell jiji to learn karthus? passive farming and man mode team fighter seems to fit his playstyle, no?
-ive told him we just havent had time to practice

Do you build Garen differently than most people or are Garen items pretty much set in stone?
-you can either go tanky dps or dps, pretty much standard items

Is CLG still working on making team comps, like team ice and a pirate? Didn't seem like you guys really used any specific team comps at hanover
-ya we didnt use any specific team comps as some of those require too much getting used to (saint cant play sejuani double cant play ashe)

so you said wukong belongs in jungle however his lack of cc, instead of ults knock up, won't that be hard to gank?
-wukongs ult is his cc and his ganks are insane because he has a gap closer, high burst dmg, and stealth to help gank

also do you think olaf can be used as jungler? with his ulti up hero mode brolaf can engage pretty much whenever
-yes he was originally a jungler

Does Udyr counter vlad top lane? Every time I see that match-up in a tourny game Vlad loses horribly. Also every time I play Kennen I destroy vladimirs, I guess they might be bad but it feels like he beats him.
-no udyr does not counter vlad lol

flash/exhaust viable on ryze?
-of course

What do u think about some interesting games, e.g. both team uses exactly the same lineup, with the same lanes, or both team pick a lineup, and in the 2nd game they don't pick again, just swap the 2 lineup?Are these make sense in a way?
-wouldbe funny

which build give kog more dmg between the comment build and bloodrazer PD LW BT?
-not 100% sure but IE is better overall since you dont auto that much

Do you think hs cant play gp well is the disadvantage for clg? cuz gp is real strong pick.
-he plays gp we just dont use it

Have you ever thought you should learn more support champs or you are just good at every support champs?
-i can already play all the supports

I know chaox always copy the champs which beat him but why does he also copy the exactly builds of these players? l0l
-hes stupid

when ur playing solo lane corki, do you really need manamune or not if you can last hit well?
-manamune is for mana pool spam and no you dont NEED it

Should you go straight triforce b4 BT or buy BT after sheen and then finish triforce?
-up to you, i never liked finishing TF first with corki but bot lane requires some items to keep up with laning (sheen, phage)

Is it better to run attack speed quints or AD quints on Shyvana when you're already taking AS marks?
-AD

what counters nocturne?
-nothing, you dont really counter junglers

what do you think about the irelia nerf?
-needed but dont know the numbers

Why does irelia or many other top lane champions get aegis in their build? Shouldn't it be left to the jungler or support?
-aegis needed for team and sometimes jungler doesnt get it and supports rush shurelyas

saint playing on korean server as nocturne, does that mean he plans to show some pwnage with noc in upcoming tourneys?
-who knows

jiji's kennen or hotshot?
-jijis

top 3 top champions to have in ur arsenal?
-ashe xerath sejuani

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 11:11pm

When is it a good time to go back to base during laning phase? Of course there are a lot of different situations, but what are some general rule of thumbs?

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 12:00am

thoughts on dignitas kicking qt drama?

Aleeecks

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:11am

why is doublelifts ashe so terror. o.o what specifically

Desiire

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:18am

When you guys will be streaming, will you be streaming with you guys playing on the NA realm or the KR realm?

Can we expect you to do VLOGs just to keep us up-to-date on what is happening in the Gaming House?

Will we get a tour of the Gaming House when its not messy and actually clean?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/desiire

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:40am

What do you think about Morde mid Yorick top? Think about it. Yorick ulties ur own ad carry, and morde ulties enemy ad. Dang dang and you have 4 ad carries.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:42am

Is locodoco better than doublelift?

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 5:06am

When is it a good time to go back to base during laning phase? Of course there are a lot of different situations, but what are some general rule of thumbs?
-buy an item or if you lose no creeps

thoughts on dignitas kicking qt drama?
-qt doesnt have the right attitude for a team trying to be the best

why is doublelifts ashe so terror. o.o what specifically
-he doesnt understand ashe has nothing in her kit to beat any other AD carry 1v1 in a straight on engage and that once position is compromised she gets fukt. he has no situational awareness or positioning

When you guys will be streaming, will you be streaming with you guys playing on the NA realm or the KR realm?
-both

Can we expect you to do VLOGs just to keep us up-to-date on what is happening in the Gaming House?
-we want to but it hasnt happened yet lol

Will we get a tour of the Gaming House when its not messy and actually clean?
-lol need maid

What do you think about Morde mid Yorick top? Think about it. Yorick ulties ur own ad carry, and morde ulties enemy ad. Dang dang and you have 4 ad carries.
-could be utilized

Is locodoco better than doublelift?
-roughly the same

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 7:04am

so have you seen grandjudge irl yet?

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 7:36am

when will u guys get the computers?

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 7:55am

Your thoughts on Karma as Support for any ad carry on Bottom Lane. (Strengths/Weaknesses during laning phase)

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 7:57am

playing against too many teams for so long. it happen in a match before start. to think we will own this guys so hard but later you where wtf just happened.?

what about the koreans teams? did you meet any of them or know about them somehow? are they any good?

you guys have contact with fnatic? hang around ?