Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:01pm

gg, your play impressed me chauster, on spot janna, ali and sona in a lot of games.

But man, those final sets were strange. First set TSM threw hard, 2nd set you guys. I felt like those games were not only made by big plays, but to a high extend also by big throws.
Like getting caught completly unnecessary, doing questionable barons.
I'm talking about both teams.

Or am I mistaken ?

I still enjoyed the games alot.

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:05pm

What do you think went wrong in the second set vs TSM???

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:14pm

1. What didn't you take a long break between 1st and 2nd set? According to IPL 4 website, 2nd set should not start until 6pm but you guys started a little after 4pm. You NEED a break after 4 intensive games!!

2. Why not ban Vlad or Ashe and first pick Galio as support, like you have been doing?

3. In IPL4, you guys didn't ban champions that did well against you guys after a loss. Those champions came back and did well AGAIN (Lulu, Soraka, Ashe, Vlad). Any plan to adjust your thought/ban process accordingly?

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:18pm

Congrats on 2nd place.

Regi & Oddone spent quite some time early on top lane and basically Dyrus raped Hotshot from there... I noticed that even with Regi's roaming he still caught up to Jiji's cs after a few minutes, but Hotshot was pretty useless from then on. Were you guys not aware of this early aggression TSM has been using lately? They literally do these things 90% of the games they've played recently...

When you guys stomped them in the 1st Bo3 I thought you guys could have 4-0'd them, and then the next 2 games you guys were just slowly losing in gold advantage after about 10 mins, what were the biggest mistakes you guys made in those losses?

Also, what was going through your head when Saint got caught all those times...?

Lastly, when can we see the team run Vlad or Rumble, if ever? Please convince them to try the champ specific thing at least a few times...

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:24pm

isnt WAY better jarvan + lee + irelia top against ashe ? or even jarvan jungle, irelia top and a standard botton lane ?
doesn't Ashe pressure ALOT MORE in the baron time and split push then noc ? was it bad to ban noc instead of her ?
cause there is no way you can go on her walking, and shyvana can not continue in attack her after her ult, shurelyas olaf was squishy as fuck, and u guys had no answer for ashe but rape her in lane.

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:24pm

Great job this tourney chauster but what was the though process behind the last 2 games against tsm.

1. You yourself being a vlad player and knowing how strong he is, why would u guys give them vlad twice after he clearly was the dominating factor. He stalled you guys so long every team fight with pool+zhonya while the rest of his team just had free dmg going pretty much.
2. Why does hotshot build support olaf and stop farming? And if he's just bad at builds why didnt u guys help him out in the game by telling him what to build? He had zero impact in the game and was randomly roaming around doing nothing all game.
3. If you guys give up dragon, why not push lanes or take advantage of it. A lot of time teams take completely free dragons from you guys without losing anything. Once in awhile u guys get top tower or something but for the most part you guys lose in exchange.
3. Probably the most important question. You guys completely change the way u played in the last 2 games. You guys were playing very aggressive in the 2 game that you won making great calls and ganks and then completely went passive in the last 2 (aside from you and doublelift doing great) For example, jiji did not leave lane once in the last 2 games. He just afk farm mid while regi roamed and regi was still able to keep up in cs. Why was no called made for him to gank like you guys have been doing recently since playing in korea?

A lot of questions i know but you guys really deserved and should of won that tourney but the last 2 games was just mind boggling.

edit: oh and if the question has been answered feel free to ignore. Im sure most if not all of my questions will be pretty commonly asked.

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:33pm

well congratz on 2nd place
now don't u think u guys have small champion pool because basically jiji played anivia, ahri, ryze and one kog dl played corki and vayne most of the time saint just playing shyv, hotshot cho nid etc it'll be really nice if u guys can come up with new team comps and things like that rather than sticking to old strats

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 7:36pm

were the mistakes in the last series just due to overconfidence? You guys played amazing all tournament and then saint and hotshot wouldnt stop getting caught.

What lessons can you take away from this tournament?

Also, how's it feel to be considered the MVP of the tournament by the majority of the community :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pchoo" (Apr 8th 2012, 9:08pm)

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 8:38pm

Many people say you were the MVP of IPL4, thoughts?

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 8:48pm

WTF is extended championship?CLG should be the champion!
The tournament format is so stupid ,CLG played more games against Dig and CLG won 2:0 TSM in championship.
Overall CLG2:2TSM and TSM won the championship ,it's ridiculous

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 8:52pm

Honestly I was surprised of how well you guys did, since you guys just started training hard for OGN...and TSM barely won at the end even though they had practiced a lot (and got a life-coach lol ) I'm just waiting for you guys to come out of Korea ready to play on a whole new level that neither NA nor EU has yet seen. I really believe you guys will come out having practice on champion specific and many comps. Many fans truly believe that all that I just mentioned will be the key to CLG's upcoming victories....what's your thought on all that?

Sunday, April 8th 2012, 9:28pm

Those were some great games, few questions
The aggressive playstyle of switching bot to top all the time to try to snowball the game, was that learned from your time in korea?
Looking back, do you regret taking bot tower early against ashe in the last game when you can literally gib her in lane?
Do you guys plan on practicing more specific champ roles in the future?
What was your overall team morale after the game, i saw you guys look almost shocked.
Who do you think deserved the mvp?
After this tournament, are you guys no longer afraid of the ryze pick because of your anivia counter?
Can we expect another episode of chau down with chauster anytime soon?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tryagainuser" (Apr 8th 2012, 9:41pm)