Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 4:37am

Interesting scores you've given to some of these players, could you elaborate why you gave the scores for:
Scarra - 6
Nyjacky - 7
Salce - 9
Chaox's 7 comapred to DL's 8 when you've said that Chaox is a better player than Doublelift?

Also, what would you rate yourself in the other roles (ie. AD, jungle, mid, top)

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 4:51am

I think he rated fairly well imo, maybe crumbzz is a bit low but thats about it

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 5:02am

I remember Dan Dinh and Reginald were saying how Abyssal Sceptor did more damage than Dcap on Fiddlesticks, what do you think of this and doe sthis hold for other ap carries?

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 5:51am

I have recently started a team with a few IRL friends, sometimes we do well and sometimes we don't. I believe that we have many potential which is why I've took over as team captain and I've been trying to improve the team's problems like internal arguing, playing without motivation, etc.

First of all, I was wondering if there's any advice that you can give us and in particular me as the team captain.

The other question that I'd like to ask leads me to mention how in most of the games that we win, it's mostly because I win my lane up at top. However when my team doesn't do well and have a small presence on the game, the enemy jungler starts resorting to camping top lane and even with wards it's hard to deal with. So I guess that what I'd really like to ask is how can I help my team more from top lane, even if I'm not doing well, as being so far away from everyone else is prejudicial for me when it comes to being able to help my team.

In-game we have another big problem. We end up making games last longer than they should because we just have no idea how to end the game. We try to slowly pressure objectives, but if one of us gets caught and dies, then the enemy team aces us and takes the win right from our hands. How can we avoid those situations and what advice can you give in finishing games, even if the enemy team can handle us taking free barons?

Thanks for your time and honesty.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ramaladni" (Apr 11th 2012, 6:14am)

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 6:14am

Why do you rate regi higher than jiji when at ipl jiji was able to kill regi 1v1 not once but twice in lane and as people have stated before his team fighting is one of the best?

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 7:09am

I saw on reddit that hotshot said on stream that he would be playing support. We've heard this in the past and we've heard the team keep saying "we'll go champ specific"

1. Will king solo lane Chauster return to competitive play again or will it be on champ specific comps only (e.g. lee top/vlad/brand/xerath)?

2. Do you think you will able to control lanes like you do in solo queue with your "controlled aggression" playstyle in tourney play? (outside of jungle camping you)\

3. Will you be streaming soon?

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 7:42am

hey chauster ,i'v heard that u play top for CLG :D
can u record ur lee sin play every time?I wanna make highlight for u

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 7:50am

You've mentioned before that having someone making play calls objectively would be beneficial to the team but that there wouldn't really be anyone with the knowledge and experience readily available to do such things.

Have you ever considered running a few scrims where you pick up a ringer, take a back seat and just make calls for the entire game based on what you can see? This should lend further objective credence to your decision making as you've removed yourself from the involvement of the actual game almost entirely.

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 7:55am

Would it be viable with duo mid instead of botlane? Would be easier to roam as a support and ward all over the map.

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 8:15am

What do you think about TRM leaving the gaming house and TSM coach leaving tsm?

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 9:02am

Who do you think would win in a 1v1 fight with no jungle pressure dyrus(vlad) or hotshot(Olaf)?

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 9:08am

Hey Chauster,
Is it true that u are going to play top and hsgg support?
If yes good luck for your new role in the team.