Saturday, April 14th 2012, 11:46am

Surely you are a better top laner than Dyrus, but earlier in your AMA you said that Voyboy can beat you top hands down. Are there any other top laners that you're not sure if you can handle? Are you going to just have Hotshot hold those lanes?

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:17pm

Name a better league player than you.
He ignored me when I asked that... Probably because there's none!
no but chauster is pretty boss, just in general knowledge tactics he's probably one of the best players out there.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:20pm

no but chauster is pretty boss, just in general knowledge tactics he's probably one of the best players out there.
i wouldnt go that far...

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:30pm

It is an empty question. There is no "general rating of skill" so unless you're asking him to name a better support or name someone who has more knowledge, you're asking him to apply qualitative values to general skills and establish a heirarchy with which to prove that Chauster is, in fact, better than another player. To put it another way, you'd be forcing him to say Game Knowledge > Mechanical skill or some other such comparison, which is quite a lot like saying Apples > Oranges. I don't think it's fair to say he's not answering the question because of some power or ego trip, but rather because the question itself isn't something you can answer objectively in its current form.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:37pm

On stream, you went doran's blades first on ap kennen when laning riven top for better harassment, then build straight hourlgass after that. is this a good build if kennen were laning against ap in mid? if you think it's situational, what would be the champs you'd use this build against, bruiser ap such as morde or ryze?

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:43pm

Yesterday I saw you laning as kennen top vs a riven. You went sorc boots double doran blade hourglass with no revolver. Regarding the double dorans blades on a primarily AP kennen, what are the strenghts and weaknesses of this build and against what kinds of champions would you go this build?

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:51pm

What do you think about utility tree on ap carries instead of going 21 in offense?

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 1:09pm

I watched your old game with lee sin, you were doing great but what made me love you more was song that you was bumping -> westside connection - gangsta nation , its one of my favorite song from my fav rappers . moar respect nau for chau <3

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 1:16pm

Any idea if Locicero quit the game ? i miss seeing his panth and morgana smash faces :(

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 1:27pm

Thoughts on jungle udyr i know he is a strong jungler but i feel he has more presence top since he can get farmed while jungle udyr games tend to last longer and go into lategame which is bad because udyr then is just a stun bot and can get melted by ad carries when in top lane he can snowball pretty hard ?

Saint said that if you go champ specific he might pull out jungle twitch do i need to get my hopes up?

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 1:58pm

I saw you mention 9/12/9 masteries on a lot of champs; I am running 9/14/7 on a bunch of mana hungry top laners for a while now and was wondering how you spent the defense and utility masteries. Also, when running x/21/x, are the 1.5% reduced dmg and 3% reduced dmg from aoe worth it?

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 2:11pm

Situation awareness allows you to know what to do in important situations right? How did you come to has such a good awareness and what makes yours one of the best?

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 member

shlver