Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 7:03pm

Holy fucking shit, I feel so sorry for anybody (in this last scrim Doublelift) that saint is picking on.

I find it sad already that you didn't become accepted as the call maker, but saint doesn't seem to say something I would define as a "call" but rather starts the blame game the second something goes wrong.
He just won't stop the blame (where he's getting pretty personal which can never be good for the team's cooperation...) even though it inevitably causes the people to play worse and thus lose you the game.

1. Does saint have any sufficient experience on tourney level regarding the AP / AD carry role?

I have the feeling that he got too used to the bruiser playstyle from the jungle which leads to "reckless" rambo-like calls. Seems like he doesn't have the feeling for the typical & general sorrows and needs of squishy carry champs (e. g. positioning, being main target for focus + CC, having someone to tank towers while diving etc.).

2. I think if the quality of the calls improved, the needed trust in them comes easy. However, as long as the calls are obviously stupid (caused by inexperience, see above), there will always be someone hesitating. All 5 of you are very good players because you think independently and act 'smart' this way so you can't really blame anyone for it.

As the guy on your team playing every role at a very high level, shouldn't you try again to be "more vocal" and be the call maker again?

3. Has anybody ever suggested to be less condescending while discussing? You once said you all got a pretty big ego but ffs, the way your discussions get out of hand is just underground, especially after losing when you had pretty good chances to win the game.

I don't want to appear cocky by asking these questions but it doesn't seem right that you relapse into old behaviour patterns just after agreeing upon a "rule book" and being super motivated and stuff...

Cheers!

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 7:16pm

why dont you make the calls? no offense but other than hsgg I dont know if they have got what it takes imo

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 8:02pm

frost or blaze?

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 8:32pm

can you give a few examples of a good double bruiser botlane?

also, completely unrelated, but what do you think of death?

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 8:42pm

do you think health quints would do on ap carries? since you consider AP overrated.

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 8:48pm

y u no step up and do the calls like a mang

also y no steam =*(

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 9:36pm

mp runes mundo good idea?

Shadowska

Emmisary

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 9:43pm

In Saint's AMA he said you weren't vocal when making the calls- do you agree with this and what's your view on who makes those calls?
[][][][][]:Which top players are you afraid of most?
Chauster: I'm afraid of hotshotgg on my team in solo q

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 9:56pm

n1 catch up with leona ult after baron^^

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 10:51pm

Do you know how to hit q's as Lee Sin? Wasn't sure after watching that TGF game.

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 10:54pm

didnt get to see the second game, u guys do da killing?

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 11:35pm

why was hsgg on taric and u lee?