Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 23rd 2011, 11:45pm

Do you consider fnatic the best team in the world right now? If so, what is it about them that makes them better than the rest? Who do you consider the best player on fnatic?

Monday, October 24th 2011, 12:29am

did you ever get your hands on the d3 beta?

Monday, October 24th 2011, 12:35am

How does it feel knowing you're going to Korea?

Shadowska

Emmisary

Monday, October 24th 2011, 2:09am

In future tournaments, do we expect to see some rarely played heroes such as TF? If not then is it because you're waiting for some imba buff to make them more playable?
[][][][][]:Which top players are you afraid of most?
Chauster: I'm afraid of hotshotgg on my team in solo q

Monday, October 24th 2011, 3:24am

Is there actually a legit use for Rally?
-yes probably on an ap carry

EDIT:

Also, is there ever a reason not to take Flash (other than Tele+Ghost top)?
-yes ghost is better on a few bruisers (nasus being one of them)

Chauster do u think it is worth rushing gunblade on akali and jax now after nerf?
-i never liked gunblade rush to begin with but i am not an akali main/jax main. id assume its still good

don't understand why it's team usa vs dignitas. why isn't it country to country like usa vs clg? are like dignitas and crs already split by country?
-this was a tournament for USA representative to be going to WCG, both teams are team usa lol

also what's up with jatt and his stuff? there was a reddit post saying it was illegal for him to play for dignitas for wcg because he played for another country/team/w.e..
-he has dual citizenship and thus played in 2 WCG tournaments (one for USA one for canada) so some people thought it was shady. honestly i didnt give a shit but my team kept pressuring me to do something lol but it doesnt matter we won anyways

why you keep playing cait its boring to watch
-team always love cait for some odd reason

What makes EU support so much better then NA support?
-EU actually practice support in their alone time in solo queue (see elementz and xpecial never practice until recently)

why is it always blame dyrus or blame chauster? especially when it was regi's fault since he showed up to dragon after it was dead and was split from entire team?
-the sad truth is that the most vocal person will always seem correct to the masses. this is mob mentality led on by someone who refuses to take blame on self. you can see this phenomenon occuring every time a high profile player's team loses and talks about it like he actually knows whats going on and blames team (see hotshot and saint). even if saint or hotshot is wrong they can talk about it in a way to make themselves look like they played it correct and the team failed to follow through (something you actually have to keep in mind when doing something) and then all of the sheep will castrate the team for not executing. cant avoid this

hows life?
-life is pretty good, playing games for a living is probably the perfect role for me since its the only thing i enjoy. i can sit on my ass and get by. only downside is that i kinda neglect my friends (my fault really) and i guess constantly being attached on the computer gets tiresome in many ways

Did team CDE still qualify for WCG even though you guys lost to Digi? Because you're scrimming Crs right now...
-we were knocked into losers bracket by digi and then came back to take the entire thing. we going to wcg :D

Have you seen the "Chaox HotshotGG Bromance" on youtube? What's your feeling about it? It seems...LOL
What's your comment on Grave?
-chaox drunk as fuck and is awkard as fuck. graves is a strong carry probably a bit op (i havent played so i cant judge correctly)

How come you don't get along with Saint in CLG matchups?
-its not me who doesnt get along, its the fact that in CLG matches either no one calls or when someone makes a call there is a conflicting opinion (biggest conflict of opinion is between hs and saint in game) which is why we have a big team problem

Did you feel like Saint was a good team leader for WCG?
-he was ok

How come the same kind of teamwork isn't able to work in CLG?
-2 big egos at work (saint and hs)

Do you think your WCG team is stronger than CLG?
-yesterday no today yes, so all in all yes

Do you consider fnatic the best team in the world right now? If so, what is it about them that makes them better than the rest? Who do you consider the best player on fnatic?
-no but they are definitely one of the best teams. i dont think there ever will be a "best" team again just a few top teams who can take first at any given time. they are good because they play like they are very coordinated and have teamwork unlike NA teams. i dont know any of their players

did you ever get your hands on the d3 beta?
-borrowed someones accnt and played a bit then forgot about it

How does it feel knowing you're going to Korea?
-feels good

In future tournaments, do we expect to see some rarely played heroes such as TF? If not then is it because you're waiting for some imba buff to make them more playable?
-tf is op just not polayed since nerf because people are retarded

Monday, October 24th 2011, 3:32am

what's the best ad/support to play vs cait taric?

what kind of duo lane bots would be able to go against ad support?

also what do you think of EG's new lineup for ppl on certain champions? (Dyrus on jungle wtf, dan on ad ranged, and westrice on top?)

Monday, October 24th 2011, 3:35am

1st of all congratz winning dig :D
do you think pure ap alistar still good to use after all those nerfsss?

Monday, October 24th 2011, 5:49am

is there a place to see the results on the 2nd diginitas B03 I missed it

Monday, October 24th 2011, 7:10am

Is CLG going to Korea for WCG

Monday, October 24th 2011, 7:13am

can i find those replays for the wcg

Monday, October 24th 2011, 9:08am

Is support Zilean out-dated? Or is it just that Zilean is too valuable of a AP pick to be used as a support?

Monday, October 24th 2011, 12:56pm

what kind of car do you drive?

If you were to pick teammates for your WCG team, who would they be?

Can you call me names? I am masochist.