Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 4:53pm

Hi Chauster,

1) Did you or any CLG members watch the MLG Summer Arena?

2) TSM ended up going 0-6 to Azubu Blaze, were you surprised?

3) What do you think contributed to Blaze's dominance against TSM?

4) Do you think other korean teams(Xenic Storm, Azubu Blaze) is far superior to other NA/EU teams as well?

5) Would you expect to beat TSM if CLG.NA were to play them today?

6) Are you guys shaken or feel less confidence playing Azubu Frost?

7) In a Bo10 between M5 vs Azubu Blaze, do you expect Azubu Blaze to performed equally as they did with TSM?

Thank you for answering!

rawrLee

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 5:03pm

1. TSM/CRS was exposed to one Korean team for 3-6 games, do you think that would be enough ingame experience (including watching their games), in making a difference at the season 2 finals? If no, is it because they can't practice against Korean teams?

2. Do you think the concept of pressing towers is how we're suppose to be really playing this game? If so, is this more or less beneficial for CLG, why?

3. Would you rather never have sex, or never find true love?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rawrLee" (Aug 5th 2012, 5:24pm)

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 5:27pm

do you think if you played today against Frost, would you win?

have you been trying out lulu, she seems to be pretty underrated champ, what do you think of her?

Every single Western team and European team that went into korea, rather got knocked out in the group stage or admitted that the first time they got there, they got stomped. Is that what happened to TSM? Do you think you are understand the korean and can play as well as they can? Will American and European team like M5 be at a HUGE disadvantage when the S2 comes up because they don't know how they play?

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 5:33pm

Say Im playing sej. In team fights when should I be disrupting their carrys and when should I be peeling. I'm sure it's situational but is it generally the jungler/top laners job to disrupt and the supports to peel?

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 6:03pm

do you think storm can make 5-0 ( +1 undecided game but blaze was about to win lol) against tsm in tourny?

did becca listen to the blaze's team speak and tell you guys what was it like? their communication is just amazing they predict the enemy's path and moves and they check and share the every information and they say what they are focusing now when the team fights happens
i think their communication skill is on another level lol..

do you think regi is gona respect asian teams now and stop being arrogant lol

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 6:22pm

WHICH CHAMP GUIDE?CHAU
-wat

No, I just must like could you tell us 2-0, 0-2,etc against storm or w/e. Jiji used to do that then he stopped so now if we just ask you about clg's progress you just say "it's okay"
-perhaps not me though i dun has twitter ^O^

You said something that boils down to the fact that if you cheese its a free win vs a worse team and it gives you a chance to win vs a better team.
If that statement is really true why not Cheese every game?
-have to think long and hard about every cheese and then dedicate practice time to perfecting it. pride is also an issue

Why do u have ur chat box over the map at the right?
-too used to dota when istarted

Why Elementz get lots of kills if he plays support? when he play blitz he waits for the last second to ult..
-worth

Skarner jungle, Mordekaiser middle, Draven/Janna top, and counter pick top with a champion that can hold his own without much jungler help like Yorick. This comp has been working well for me Lately but I cant put my finger exactly on why, thoughts?
-2v1 hard to react to accordingly for most teams + the 1 laner usually inexperienced at 2v1ing. yorick does very well in 2v1. morde does very well 1v1 mid and skarner morde synergy helps for free morde ghost

crs won the second game against azubu blaze from 0 - 9999 how u are impressed?

all the teams crs plays against either bans shyv or pick before st vic, they do that cause she is a good champ or cause st vic is bad with others?
-probably because saint values shyv and saint is best on shyv

nyjacky had 1 hp and ulted as karthus and then obv he got killed and lost his ult. u think st vic achieved the maximum lvl of madness?
-if he even noticed

When you say you won't boost jiji's confidence, do you mean you're not that type of person? Or jiji won't listen to you? Who would he listen to?
-how can i boost his confidence. were not silly little girls who respond to positive encouragement

dl too busy playing with girls? In a manly way?
-no in a nerdy league way

In the MLG stream people were commenting how Curse individually speaking, had like the best players in NA, I think someone from Azubu Blaze said that or something but im not sure. I can see the argument for perhaps SV or Nyjacky, but I can't possibly see that for anyone else lol. Cop/Elementz better than Double/Chau? Pls... I mean, do you think that their bot lane is as good/better than yours or TSM's etc.?
-they probably said had some of the best players in NA. respect to CRS and no crs bot lane isnt as strong as ours

how to play jax vs irelia top as jax? be a bit descriptive plox
-if irelia ever goes aggressive bust out the E dunk. honestly jax all in is way stronger than irelia the last thign you want to do though is go in for an E trade to have irelia surge forward to dodge the stun or incoming damage. only way you can get stomped in lane or if your E is on cd

Top 3 korean teams in your opinion?
-storm blaze frost

Would cho be played more in competitive if riot added a slow to his e?
-that would be broken

Do people still call you Chooster?
-sometimes

good situation to pick top kennen? what counters him in top?
-almost always; nothing much. yorick

Jiji used to be AD carry and you AP carry for CLG? Why did you guys switch roles and adapt so easily?
-we never really had actual roles. we just played whatever. i played everything and jiji played ADs and APs

Did storm bot lane usually beat yours or you won most?
-we beat them sometimes and they beat us sometimes (pretty unavoidable on purple side) but we win most of the time. i jus respect that they are good at laning and in teamfights and they have a really good support ali

so if corki does well against ezreal, which supports? i know its all situational, but if it were blind pick who would you pick? i feel like corki/taric or corki/nunu would do well. your thoughts?
-corki nunu would shit on ez

okay maybe weed as a bad example. Basically, don't you think people who are optimistic and try to be happy instead of logical lead happier lives?
-people who tend to listen to logic only will see alternative options in their life and they either choose it or they dont. if they dont they accept their current situation and are obviously happy. i myself am a logical person (not irrationally logical if that makes any sense) and am a pro gamer so i am obviously enjoying myself since i am one of a handful of people in the US to be living such a life. its literally my dream job and i know i am incredibly lucky to be where i am. i think being optimistic is OK but at the end of the day being pessimistic derives higher enjoyment in life because theres nothing worse than expecting the best and having the worst. id rather expect the worst and do better than i expected and be happy. trick yourself

don't you think christians live happier lives than people who don't believe in god?
-no because christians know they are all sinners by nature and only a small percentage of christians actually practice what they preach.

like, ok i don't know you personally ofc, but from this thread, you seem to be annoyed by stupid people. there are a LOT of stupid people in the world.
-its true stupid people annoy me and i know how stupid the world is. im not ignorant lol

do you believe its possible to be optimistic/positive and logical at the same time? since people are pessimistic and logical at the same time also?
-of course. just be logical and a bit wishful

A philosophy professor shows you two pills. the red pill grants you money, pleasure, and a normal length life, but you are retardedly dumb (a la jersey shore). BUT you will be rich. the blue pill grants you 250 IQ and makes you far and above the smartest human being on earth. you know things nobody else has dreamed of, however you only live 10 more years and you cannot "think" yourself into a longer life span. additionally, since everyone else is retarded compared to you, you have very little social life. which one do you pick?
-depends on the conditions. if the first pill guarantees me pleasure then maybe id just take that. theres no point in being smart if i dont get somethign out of it. id just weigh the benefit of how much of a mark i could leave if i was really smart vs being another rich douche

I'm just trying to get in to jungling. What should the general response to heavy counter jungling be (for example vs the nunu cait mid comp), should I just gank more?
-you cant really do anything except share farm or try to gank if they counte rjungle correctly. i didnt l0l

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 6:24pm

If your comp can support it, why not run CV on anyone? Specifically against some of these teams that try to roam early and take towers like at least some of the korean teams?
Seems like it would work on some mids even, especially someone who is way back like xerath anyways, but maybe others as well, AP kog. If not that seems like some supports could still run it, situationally, if its a safe enough passive enough bot like soraka/ez or something?

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 6:48pm

what do you think is your strongest role? (excluding support)
-ad. atm my mechanics suffer for all roles because of lack of playing other roles so itd take practice l0l

Rumble is becoming very dominate, but does talon counter him? Talon is the #1 counter to ap mids so why not rumble.
-no talon cant pressure rumble with death threat because rumble just goes tabi chain and still kills talon

Double bruiser bot to shut down enemy ad carry, farming ap mid and ad carry + agressive support on top (leona/taric/blitz) to shut down their top laner. Take both buffs lvl 1, give blue to ap mid so he can farm his lane, wraiths and wolves denying them to enemy jungler and red buff to either ad carry (purple side) or one of the bruisers (blue side). Take smite on support since he won't really need exhaust or ignite to win the lane so you can take those summoners on your bot lane. Also a couple of wards at the start of the game so bot lane can be safe. There would be no jungle pressure on your side but shutting both their ad carry and top plus having a super farmed mid would bring such a big advantage mid game imo.
What do you think about this strategy to counter current meta?
-its better to run ap top to 1v1 solo rape the bruiser/shitty ap top lane and run 2 mid

Whenever I see you in interviews and videos and such, it looks like you have bad skin. Do you have an acne problem or is all that just acne scars?
-mostly just red marks from scars since i used to have bad acne. i had bad skin in the ipl video where i randomly broke out but generally its not that bad (relatively in my case ok for me is bad for other ppl)

why noone build bloodrazor anymore? when is the best time?
-they forgot it was beast. i will never forget the days when warwicks had full tank items with blood razor and 1v3'd

when the enemy is stacking armor and is tanky?
-its supposed to be for bruisers

IS DOUBLELIFT CURRENTLY SEEING ANYONE
-no he only sees their online image gg

5 most important junglers to know how to play?
-noc lee amumu mundo skarner

Why are MS quints considered good on Irelia and Jax? What other bruisers do well with MS quints
-ms is always good just to gap close or orb walk better; anyone that can use the MS. its preference

what is the thought process on having top tier teams doing 1v2 lanes?
-teams who initiate the 2v1 go into the game knowing they will 2v1. the know how to 2v1 deny the top laner and their 1v2 laner knows how to 2v1 accordingly. by default they will have an advantage even if its a slight one and generally they have a good level 1 plan. its really easy to dive in 2v1 lanes early game since most inexperienced teams will haev junglers who do full clears regardless of the situation

All TSM fans generally seem like people of below (very far below) average intelligence doing nothing but spamming TSM EH FUCK IT BAYLIFE YO EHH TSMTSMTSM while CLG seems to have a much smaller but better fanbase.
-i dont know if this is true at all. this is only because TSM is the most popular team and thus has the biggest fanbaes which is comprised of the majority aka retards so its understandable that they spam stupid shit. clg fans back in the day were retarded just the same, its just that our current fans now are generally our true fans who like us for who we are and people with that kind of opinion in general arent young and immature as they dont bandwagon as readily as the other person

(also, every time theres a tournament hosted on twitch or own3d the moderaters are always forced to block the chat aswell cause of 8 year old / <50 IQ TSM fans spamming FK IT BAYLIFEEEE)...Why are tsm fans always like this?
-e mob mentality + going retard is fun because some random internet noob is always mad at people going dumb. not referring to you but im sure half the FUCK IT BAYLIFE comments are because some other person is mad at them spamming

Do you think its worth it getting TP as top laner in solo q? U lose some lane pressure but u can help other lanes.
-yes

Azubu was about to win a game vs tsm but the game was suddenly ended because of tech issues. Game was redone. Do you think thats fair or should tsm have just accepted defeat?
-afaik the game wasnt 100% azubus so TSM doesnt have to FF. also the rules state otherwise and teams will take any chance they can get

TSM getting COMPLETELY stomped in the MLG summer arena ( Azubu went 5-0 against them) Will the S2 championship stand between the korean teams solely and perhaps both CLG's?
-no because the world will adopt blazes aggression and everyone will play the same game. the only difference will be most teams dont know what exactly they are doing by pushign towers early and just fuck up their own farm. its not hard to make the most subtle changes to team comp or playstyle to accomodate playing koreans. they arent innovative in the slightest and stick to standard play. they are just more coordinated than us in general

Saintvicious said that the teams who hasn't been practicing in korea are missing out and is in for a huge wakeup call for the championships? Do you agree and do you think it'll give you and CLG eu and edge over the other western teams?
-its true and its why we are in korea. why would we practice in NA vs lesser teams when we have a number of top teams in korea who are on the same level as us?

Azubu 5-0's TSM. Would you still prefer to play them over Xenics Storm?
-im indifferent. however after watching their games now blaze is in a really bad disadvantage for OGN as storm will have done the research they needed. before this blaze was too secretive but now the koreans all know what they have been up to l0l

"It has been proven that his early game is horrid, all of his abilities cost HP, and he is not tanky early game. As Wingsofdeath, Dyrus, and many other tops laners ahve said there is no way to make him viable top lane, his only place is the jungle." This is about mundo
Opinions?
-if its not a favorable matchup top lane for mundo just place him mid lane against a passive ap like morgana and he will freefarm and carry the game. his top lane matchups arent even that bad although he is pretty bad vs ranged champions

9-12-9 good in mid?
-not needed a lot of the times

Is there a chance where u guys can take storm as ur Korean team
-its always a possibility since we dont have a korean team but i dont know plausible that is and what clg thinks about it

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 6:48pm

1) Did you or any CLG members watch the MLG Summer Arena?
-yes

2) TSM ended up going 0-6 to Azubu Blaze, were you surprised?
-no

3) What do you think contributed to Blaze's dominance against TSM?
-blaze is just a better team because teams in korea are better than EU and NA in general. the top teams in korea number over 5 and each of them can give everyone in the world a run for their money. we arent making excuses just becaues we said we wanted to practice in korea for regionals, we WANTED to practice here because the rest of NA is going to be behind

4) Do you think other korean teams(Xenic Storm, Azubu Blaze) is far superior to other NA/EU teams as well?
-of course

5) Would you expect to beat TSM if CLG.NA were to play them today?
-yes

6) Are you guys shaken or feel less confidence playing Azubu Frost?
-the same

7) In a Bo10 between M5 vs Azubu Blaze, do you expect Azubu Blaze to performed equally as they did with TSM?
-no i think m5 would beat blaze esp after watching their games. blaze has nothing out of the ordinary to do except standard play and i dont believe their standard play is much higher than any other top team. see crs vs blaze games

1. TSM/CRS was exposed to one Korean team for 3-6 games, do you think that would be enough ingame experience (including watching their games), in making a difference at the season 2 finals? If no, is it because they can't practice against Korean teams?
-its enough to make a difference in the short term and its the actual wake up call to the rest of the world. however by the time finals roll around koreans will have polished their strats BUT remain uninnovative. the key to lesser teams who accept their position would be to shake the game up and throw things around no one thinks can work but will work (aka proper theorycrafting and application of principles). you dont have to play koreans, just have to play teams around the level as you. its like us playing TGF for practice for s2 finals we just arent on the same level

2. Do you think the concept of pressing towers is how we're suppose to be really playing this game? If so, is this more or less beneficial for CLG, why?
-no, there is no correct way to play the game. we generally arent very good at snowballing towers like koreans so we just adapted and dont let the game snowball

3. Would you rather never have sex, or never find true love?
-i dont think these are mutually exclusive

do you think if you played today against Frost, would you win?
-yes

have you been trying out lulu, she seems to be pretty underrated champ, what do you think of her?
-yes ithink shes a great support and solo laner. on her release i said janna is the best overall support and id rate lulu on the same scale as janna, she just has a different kit

Every single Western team and European team that went into korea, rather got knocked out in the group stage or admitted that the first time they got there, they got stomped. Is that what happened to TSM? Do you think you are understand the korean and can play as well as they can? Will American and European team like M5 be at a HUGE disadvantage when the S2 comes up because they don't know how they play?
-yes; we undersatnd the koreans and we know how to play against them; only time will tell if the EU/NA teams will be at a disadvantage

Say Im playing sej. In team fights when should I be disrupting their carrys and when should I be peeling. I'm sure it's situational but is it generally the jungler/top laners job to disrupt and the supports to peel?
-its situational. look at your team comp and sometimes if youre the only tank/melee then you should be tryin to zone. otherwise you can try to peel if someone else goes in

do you think storm can make 5-0 ( +1 undecided game but blaze was about to win lol) against tsm in tourny?
-its possible

did becca listen to the blaze's team speak and tell you guys what was it like?
-i duno

do you think regi is gona respect asian teams now and stop being arrogant lol
-no they will attribute the losses to poor play from TSM and not great play from asians. in vlogs they will lie and tell their fans how the asians are really good so theyre going to step it up but their version of stepping it up is to play orb in scrims and role swap. "we are goin to practice really erally hard now" even though they have been supposedly practicing for s2 already. blaze atm is just a better team plain and simple. no gimmicks

If your comp can support it, why not run CV on anyone? Specifically against some of these teams that try to roam early and take towers like at least some of the korean teams?
-korean bot lanes are strong and we need both summoners to take advantage of them. we can beat all the korean bot lanes with our summoners but if we lost one it would be a lot harder. i think cv belongs in mid lane nowadays

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 6:50pm

solo lane nunu - good against those really tough lanes like ad kennen/nidalee top? also what do you think about this build for ~25 minutes

mercs/philo/hog/wota/glacial

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 7:02pm

Mundo/Shyv/Udyr/Lee Sin jungle
Nunu/Taric/Alistar/Leona support
Sivir/Cait AD carry (mid lane)
Cho/Yorick/Vlad bottom
Vlad/Swain/Nidalee top

What would you think about running this comp along with the strat you used against CLG.EU? Are their any weaknesses in it or any comps that would effectively counter it?

Shadowska

Emmisary

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 7:02pm

It's been a while since I mentioned cho but are do you intend to pick jungle cho in scrims and/or in near future matches?
[][][][][]:Which top players are you afraid of most?
Chauster: I'm afraid of hotshotgg on my team in solo q