Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:16pm

The only 2 tournments that CLG won were with substitutes

At Germany they had Salce substitute for Chauster. Then at MLG they had Voyboy substitute for Chauster. By using logical reasoning, the weakest 2 people on CLG are Bigfatjiji and Chauster. They both need to step up their game. It seems that CLG can carry one of them, but having both at the tournament is too heavy for rest of the team.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nsv" (Oct 16th 2011, 2:20pm)

TLRevenant34

Occupation: Studying programming at Technological University of Athens

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:26pm

i don't think its time for ragging but i have to say that with salce as ap carry and bigfat as ad clg made their best games since wcg... so i think chauster and elementz need to improve as a duo cause they are awful lately... especially chauster.

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:31pm

First of, jiji was there at gamescon but not at mlg, get ur things right. Second thats the reasoning of a eleven years old troll kid. If you can't explain your logic and you just post shit in here, don't bother.

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:34pm

First of, jiji was there at gamescon but not at mlg, get ur things right. Second thats the reasoning of a eleven years old troll kid. If you can't explain your logic and you just post shit in here, don't bother.

Did you read my post? Refer to - "They both need to step up their game. It seems that CLG can carry one of them, but having both at the tournament is too heavy for rest of the team."

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:34pm

People too quick to name X team 'best in tah world' or 'worst in tah world' every single tournament.

No team will win every single tournament, if you expect them to you're a moron. Just cheer for whatever team you LIKE - way too many kids just cheer for whatever team that won the latest big tournament, and then switch favorite team next tournament.

And for the record, the weakest performance in the 2 games vs dignitas was not by jiji or chauster, it was by Hotshot (not landing 1 good ult, the only team fight they won he wasn't even there), so I don't even understand what kind of a point you're trying to make to begin with. And no, this doesnt mean I think Hotshot is a bad player, because I'm not a moron.

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:38pm

People too quick to name X team 'best in tah world' or 'worst in tah world' every single tournament.

No team will win every single tournament, if you expect them to you're a moron. Just cheer for whatever team you LIKE - way too many kids just cheer for whatever team that won the latest big tournament, and then switch favorite team next tournament.

And for the record, the weakest performance in the 2 games vs dignitas was not by jiji or chauster, it was by Hotshot (not landing 1 good ult, the only team fight they won he wasn't even there), so I don't even understand what kind of a point you're trying to make to begin with. And no, this doesnt mean I think Hotshot is a bad player, because I'm not a moron.

I agree with a majority of your post. It does not change the fact that CLG has not won a single tournament with their full lineup.

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:40pm

I agree with a majority of your post. It does not change the fact that CLG has not won a single tournament with their full lineup.
Offline? There's only been 5 major offline tournaments before the one thats being held this weekend. CLG has won 3 out of them, WCG (full lineup), Gamescom (Salce sub), MLG (Voyboy sub). Maybe wait until there's been a few more offline tournaments, lolololol

CornyJoke

Emmisary

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:43pm

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:46pm

Offline? There's only been 5 major offline tournaments before the one thats being held this weekend. CLG has won 3 out of them, WCG (full lineup), Gamescom (Salce sub), MLG (Voyboy sub). Maybe wait until there's been a few more offline tournaments, lolololol

Full lineup - HotshotGG, Bigfatjiji, Chauster, Elementz, Saintvicious

Why would you take into account WCG?

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:50pm

Full lineup - HotshotGG, Bigfatjiji, Chauster, Elementz, Saintvicious

Why would you take into account WCG?
Ok so guess we should add saintvicious to the list of people that CLG can't carry since he wasnt at WCG, sorry.

Zeitious

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:53pm

You are a moron.

They're far from the weakest you dolt.

Chauster is not bad, by any means, and neither is Jiji. There's a reason Chauster is the uncontested master of AD carries.

They have won Gamescon, MLG, and two WCG's.

So um, they in fact have won tournaments with their whole line up.

Way to be the retarded fan boy here. Learn a team's history before you bash.

They've won four tournaments, no other team has one more than one.

Edit: Yes, two fucking WCG's. Go look it up kid.
[Forever bronze]

Machcia

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 12:54pm

The only 2 tournments that CLG won was with substitutes