Saturday, August 28th 2010, 12:34pm

Who's your Favorite CLG mamber?

So ever since Season 1 and all the tournaments have started, we have gotten to know a lot more about the top players, many of whom play on CLG. So who is your favorite? Chauster and his fake AFKin, Bigfatjiji lololololol? LoCicero and that smexy voice? Lilballz and his NFGL? I hear Kobe24 is "hella tight", and Elementz finally shining once he got off of Taric duty. Don't know if Nico is officially CLG, but damn he is awesome. Oh yeah, and there's Hotshot too. There's a lot more players who I'm forgetting too. So who's your favorite CLG stream personality?

p.s Yes this is meant to be a popularity contest, but is not meant to hurt feelings, reflect player skill; just meant to be a fun little conversation.

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 12:41pm

kobe cus he's funny. loci because he plays underdog champs. and chauster cause he's awesome.

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 2:52pm

loci because he said he would put his voice inside me. (if u know what i mean)

Rewnzor

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 3:15pm

-=God tier=-

Nicosharp

-=High Tier=-

Hotshot, Ballz , Loci

-=Situational tier=-

Kobe, Jiji

-=Okay tier=-

Chauster, Araragi

Unranked tiers:

-=Trout tier=-
Vodoolol

~Lots missing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rewnzor" (Aug 28th 2010, 4:16pm)

Strychnine Rose

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 5:36pm

I've been thinking about it for the last 5 min, and I can honestly say I don't have one. If I HAD to pick I'd say Loci only because he's chatted with us the most while GG streams, and seems like a pretty cool guy.

Kaiokhen

Emmisary

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 5:39pm

Hotshot and Loci :D
For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like https://www.facebook.com/Leaguecraft

Abubakr

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 10:51pm

HotshotGG for streaming often.
Voodo for posting new articles and news about the game and making sure everything is working.

All CLG members are great. :)

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 12:41am

All CLG members are pretty cool guys, but I have to go with Nico as my fav, his drunk blitz stream a while back had me in tears it was so funny. I miss Nico streams :(

Zargon

Unregistered

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 12:49am

it's hard to choose one... but if have too it's a tie between hotshot and ballz :P

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 4:23am

hotshot, i just watched him jack a blue buff from his own teammate. it was epic. struts like he owns the place, hotshot indeed.

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 9:30am

I have to say Jiji, he makes me laugh soooo fecking much when i hear him on the vent channel its unbeatable. 2nd it would have to be Lilballz.

Abubakr

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 11:01am

All CLG members are pretty cool guys, but I have to go with Nico as my fav, his drunk blitz stream a while back had me in tears it was so funny. I miss Nico streams :(

Nico is very funny. :)