Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sayocean

General Manager

• "sayocean" started this thread

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 5:27pm

for Kelby

Are the CLG mouses out of stock still? Also, DL posted the "everyone else is trash" shirt would no longer be made. Why the change if they sold so quickly? Wouldn't be fine to sell both the Pentalift and the trash shirt?

Also, do we have an exact date the CLG computers will be available for order?

Sorry for the barrage of questions xD
The CLG edition DeathAdder's are still out of stock. New ones should be coming very soon from Razer (new design for this year). The Everyone Else is Trash shirt may be remade...maybe not. They didn't sell nearly as quickly as the Pentalift shirt.

The CLG computers are available to order now http://www.ibuypower.com/info/limited-ed…lg-systems.aspx

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 1:00am

for Kelby

Are the CLG mouses out of stock still? Also, DL posted the "everyone else is trash" shirt would no longer be made. Why the change if they sold so quickly? Wouldn't be fine to sell both the Pentalift and the trash shirt?

The CLG edition DeathAdder's are still out of stock. New ones should be coming very soon from Razer (new design for this year). The Everyone Else is Trash shirt may be remade...maybe not. They didn't sell nearly as quickly as the Pentalift shirt.

The CLG computers are available to order now http://www.ibuypower.com/info/limited-ed…lg-systems.aspx
How long is it until the restock on the jiji shirts and pentalift shirts Kelby? My internet betrayed me yesterday and I just got it back today and all the pentalift shirts were sold out :(

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 7:17am

Yes Qiuck, you will.
its Quick.
If I wear these shirts in public will i have more success with the ladies?

pls post results
If I wear these shirts in public will i have more success with the ladies?

pls post results

I think hes too busy with all his newfound girlfriends
yeah a bunch of chicks looked in my direction today as i walked down the street

they obviously wanted the D

these shirts work bros.

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 10:13am

I need an XL in Black and you guys are out. It's been literally 2 days since they were stocked... :( Kelby pls.

TheKingslayer

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 10:35am

f00k should had order one while they were in stock ...

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 9:22pm

With the size I need being so popular, you'd think that they would order more at some point, or higher numbers of a specific size. SUPER SAD. :'(

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 12:37am

for Kelby

How long is it until the restock on the jiji shirts and pentalift shirts Kelby? My internet betrayed me yesterday and I just got it back today and all the pentalift shirts were sold out :(

haha man, scumbag internet. :( yeah I hope pentalift restocks considering getting that one

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 6:28am

@Qiucktim3

Dude, it's Qiuck... Read it yourself plzz =D

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 3:40pm

@Qiucktim3

Dude, it's Qiuck... Read it yourself plzz =D
wtf? ok its supposed to be Quick

idk why i wrote it like that, cant believe i didn't realize it

funny thing is everyone who wrote my name here all spelled it like quicktim3. lol

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Qiucktim3" (Aug 8th 2013, 3:45pm)

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 3:56pm

Also, I told you about it ages ago but somehow you didn't see it or something.

Qiuck sounds op though, stick with it.