Whale

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 2:03am

The amount of miscommunication in this thread is ludicrous...

@Insty Couple of posts back you say sorry for being rude, having no manners, etc, BUT then you go back to that same tone when replying to others, and how does that give credibility the overall image of your message of "Chauster = Trash" when you make it seem that you treat most people like trash, because so far what i have understood, you say "Chauster is trash, NA<EU, EU≈KR, someguys spanish is trash, and other general bashing of people with little or no evidence. To me it just seems you are just a hater of the NA scene because of the players.

@Regatto You are using the same logic as Insty where you are rushing to conclusions about him, and by doing so how are you being any better than Insty...

Anyways back to the topic of Chauster, as a long time fan of CLG, I have seen many ups and downs of not only the team but the organization as well, and in my opinion I think that Chauster and the rest of the team are in a "down" due to the "recent" changes that have experienced, so that they still need to find the playstyle that fits them. I think Chauster may need to be more confident in his shot calling, as he does do well when CLG is ahead in a game but fails to perform at the same level when they are behind, and I think is to due to the fact the Chauster is not 100% confident in his calls, and therefore causes him to hesitate and overthink the calls, which leads to misplays/miscommunication.

Well anyways that's my grain of salt, time to go do something more productive than typing to strangers on the interwebz.

Cupgirl

36th-level bureaucrat

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 3:50pm

It was painful to read all of this..

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 4:27pm

w-wwhy would you do that? I felt my IQ drop skimming the first couple pages...

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 4:47pm

common u didnt find it funny

just the amount of pointless rambling with huge walls of text

lol.

Cupgirl

36th-level bureaucrat

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 4:50pm

common u didnt find it funny

just the amount of pointless rambling with huge walls of text

lol.

I cringed and laughed at a few things at the same time.

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 5:16pm

Honestly,

who would you people be without your fans???

@ Cupgirl: pretending that all the dedicated fans, who can explode at times, due to this shitty performance, because they are passionate, have just shit in their minds,
talking childish crap, isn´t the right thing to do either.

Ya, you CLG-people know everything better...I know. We are all just unworthy. Sorry for all the unworthy comments.

There is a lot of shit going on in this forum...no doubt about that. But, the first thing I have to read, from a semi CLG-internal is that monstrous, ignorant crap.

This isn´t satisfying either.

Why can´t we just say you are all godlike? Because, after all, you obviously are.

And...nothing can be taken for granted from a professional LOL-Team...at least so it seams.

You know what....**** that. :cursing:

Ungaa

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 5:39pm

It has been pretty painful to read though... :s It's not even a matter of who knows better. People are so quick to jump on a hate train and blame game. Whilst it is fine to voice your own opinion; trying to buff up other people's ideas to suit your own agenda of trying to look smarter is honestly a painful read. At the same time; trying to put words into their mouths -> then getting angry about the words you put there is ridiculous. There is no real point of getting so upset over this.

rawrLee

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 5:46pm

I guess the real winners are the individuals that decided to not read this thread, like me. Wooooooooooooosh.

Cupgirl

36th-level bureaucrat

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 5:58pm

The criticism wasn't painful to read, how it was said and the insults + arguments were just painful and cringe worthy.

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 4:11am

Hi! Did I miss something?

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 4:17am

Hi! Did I miss something?

nah. pointless arguing as usual.