420MLG360NOSCOPE

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 7:18am

true, it may not be as bad as hotshot and saint's past relationship. but we also dont know what happens behind closed doors. also from experience we all know how destructive of a living environment that is. it destroyed one of my favorite CLG squads of all time, and the one that (imo) had THE MOST potential of becoming a world class team. if you look back at saint and hotshot's relationship, its such a destructive environment to live in, not being given the room to fix your mistakes because you're being consistently harped on about them, where one member of your team seems to think of himself as an almighty being, constant hostility from all the teammates to one person, teammates choosing sides vs other teammates, constant arguments and yelling. you cannot possibly be playing at your full potential with such an environment or teammate like that around you. i can't imagine how shitty hotshot and dyrus have felt forced to live in these scenarios.

TheKingslayer

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 10:59am

Yeah I was watching Hotshot's stream last night (since he only streams every blue moon now ... X( )

He went on talking about this situation, saying that we don't know what goes behind closed doors and that teams have been doing this forever. It's just this is one of the few times us spectators are able to see it streamed. All that pressure from being on a LCS team eventually builds up you know? However do I feel sorry for Dyrus? No not at all, from what I've seen on him from Reddit he seems like a huge hypocrite and comes of annoying to me.

To paraphrase Hotshot

Quoted

"1/2 of me feels sorry for Dyrus because I was in his shoes, but the other half of me hates him as a person"

source: HotshotGG's stream 08.24.2013

Yeah I really did like the CLG line up of Saintvicious, HotshotGG, Chauster, Doublelift, and BigfatJiji. It sucks that they never managed to work well together, and that's life sometimes. I am starting to really like this current line up of Nien, Link, Chauster, Doublelift and Jiji though, they all seem to have mutual respect towards each other and no personal conflicts occur (well sometimes Doublelift says something dumb and Chauster + Link have to yell at him for it) but that's about it.

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 5:56pm

Yeah I was watching Hotshot's stream last night (since he only streams every blue moon now ... X( )

He went on talking about this situation, saying that we don't know what goes behind closed doors and that teams have been doing this forever. It's just this is one of the few times us spectators are able to see it streamed. All that pressure from being on a LCS team eventually builds up you know? However do I feel sorry for Dyrus? No not at all, from what I've seen on him from Reddit he seems like a huge hypocrite and comes of annoying to me.

To paraphrase Hotshot

Quoted

"1/2 of me feels sorry for Dyrus because I was in his shoes, but the other half of me hates him as a person"

source: HotshotGG's stream 08.24.2013

Yeah I really did like the CLG line up of Saintvicious, HotshotGG, Chauster, Doublelift, and BigfatJiji. It sucks that they never managed to work well together, and that's life sometimes. I am starting to really like this current line up of Nien, Link, Chauster, Doublelift and Jiji though, they all seem to have mutual respect towards each other and no personal conflicts occur (well sometimes Doublelift says something dumb and Chauster + Link have to yell at him for it) but that's about it.
"i have no respect for any na teams they're all immature"

"dyrus is such a stupid little bitch, they're all fuckin retards"

hotshotgg logic.

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 6:46pm

public pic of clgs hardcore bootcamp training.

https://twitter.com/bigfatlp/status/3713…2695168/photo/1

TheKingslayer

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 9:45pm

Motivational picture from Nien

Source: Nien's Tweet

Ungaa

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 10:20pm

Ahhh so nervous already...

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 11:23pm

clg pls. I believe u can make it

The Real Bat

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 12:59pm

Wow my respect for Hotshot just got multiplied x250792875.

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:08pm

Comon CLG. My EU Team of Gambit got through. Now its your turn this week.

regatto

Occupation: reluctantly using this board's quotation system even though it's shit etc.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 5:33pm

iono. ive always wondered if monte can actually help CLG, since hes just a caster (but admittedly a very well-informed and insightful one).
:^)