Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jisai

• "Jisai" started this thread

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 12:13am

VS Teemo solo top

Hey guys,

I seem to have problems countering solo top Teemo.
While in Champion select i was thinking about how to counter him and i thought that generally bruisers are bad vs because of his speed buff und the darts and stuff.
So i thought i'd better go for tanky ap and sustain would be cool too so i picked vlad vs him.
While my Jungler was utter shit this game (he came once although bot and mid dominated their lanes) and i got ganken like 4 times by rammus, i also lost hard in 1v1 vs teemo as vlad.
I know i am not a good vlad player but i wouldnt have thought that teemo can shit on me so hard.
he zoned me like crazy the first like 7-8 levels.

My questions to you are these:

First: Is it normally possible to safely lane vs teemo solo top as vlad with normal jungle presence or does he always lose to him?
Second: Are there any other recommended picks vs solo top Teemo?

need you advice :D

in regards
Jisai

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 12:44am

Kennen can farm from a safe distance
Rumble W can save you from the pesky poison dmg alot of the times and you can also safely last hit with E
Akali she has the ability to close the gap and deal mass dmg to that lil squishy varmit
GP Q farm all day im also pretty sure you can Q teemo while blinded as well
there are a few others id say who can lane vs him just cant think of them off the top of my head.

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 1:02am

Kennen can farm from a safe distance
Rumble W can save you from the pesky poison dmg alot of the times and you can also safely last hit with E
Akali she has the ability to close the gap and deal mass dmg to that lil squishy varmit
GP Q farm all day im also pretty sure you can Q teemo while blinded as well
there are a few others id say who can lane vs him just cant think of them off the top of my head.
Gangplank's Q will still miss because it applies on hit effects, even negative ones. A lot of bruisers who do not rely much on auto attacking is not bad against Teemo, but the poison just makes it hard to trade with him. Akali is alright, you can throw your Q for harass, but you wont be able to burst him with her since you have to consume your mark by auto attacking.

Rumble and Kennen is good.
Talon is also good.
Nasus is ok once the blind wears off and and you can poke him for a few seconds while he slowly tries to run away or retaliate.
Swain is good.
Garen is good.
Galio hard counters everything with DoT, so he's great.
Renekton is good.

That's all I can think of for now. I personally think Gangplank is one of the most ideal solo tops because you can't stop him from farming, and he's just hard to gank and kill with those oranges. Not to mention he'll always be ahead of you in gold if you dont make an effort to hold him back.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sunao" (Dec 13th 2011, 1:07am)

Jisai

• "Jisai" started this thread

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 1:17am

ty for the fast replies :)
i will try galio and garen next time i think since they are my best champions from the pool you have mentioned (i am really bad with rumble -_- and renekton, akali and swain only half decent, the others i have yet to learn)

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 7:38pm

Teemo top

I know this is an old post, but for those wishing to know how to counter teemo i have a few tips as a person who plays teemo top a lot in normal and ranked games.

Tip 1: Champ selection is a big part of countering teemo, biggest counters are ad tanky champs who are casters, so garen and Panth are great choices against a teemo or ap tanky champs like galio and chogath are great counters as well as they can outpoke and keep up farm on a teemo, akali is weak against a teemo until lvl 6 where once she has her main gap closer she can role a teemo, most teemos if vsing an akali will be very agressive till level 6. I find a GP not to be too threatening but it depends on the skill of both players.

Tip 2: Teemo is a very squishy champ, havign a strong jungler is very helpful unless the jungler ganks on low hp which the teemo can quickly blind and AA a couple times and pick up an easy kill, if ganking a teemo unless u have a tanky jungler like malphite or amumu don't gank unless you have more than 50% hp.

Tip 3: If the teemo is level tell yous jungle to avoid bushes around river and you should do the same, and if chasing a teemo which in itself is ill-advised if you see them going for a bush and your injured from a fight stop the chase and back off, chances are there r shrooms there and hell blind and AA you quite quickly.

CornyJoke

Emmisary

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 1:40pm

Give that sucker some of his own medicine. Poke his ass down with Yorick.

Monday, March 4th 2013, 8:59am

It's pretty hard to win lane as Vlad vs Teemo so don't beat yourself up about that.

Friday, July 12th 2013, 12:43am

Maybe warmong insted of that cleaver for more sustain and I would add a sword of divine,because its perfect item for rengar imo.You can use ulty and disentigrate somebody in a matter of seconds.So warmong would work perfectly not to get bursted down imediatly after you leave the stealth and take one man down....Sry for grammar ,english is not my mother language

http://www.ucsf.edu/
http://www.mybraindumps.net/70-341.html
http://www.sap.com/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_University

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "suman" (Aug 8th 2014, 4:50am)