Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 11:47pm

How to carry out of ELO hell??

Every match I have been in, there is atleast 2 feeders/leavers on my team... It's pretty BS when riot's matchmaking system always sticks me into a team of terribads.

I currently have a full page of defeats thanks to this. I have never fed and I do buy wards, yet i always get bad team mates.

How do you win when your team sucks 9/10 games?

And before you assume anything, I do not trash talk or rage at them.

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 1:31am

I would ask for them to swap lane if they doing bad in their lane. If you think all of your team suck, you need to guide them and be their leader.

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 2:57am

you arent able to lead retards sometimes ... i know what he mean thats the reason why i got +20 win streak and iam still under 1450..... riot want me to carry tards out of elo hell! :P

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 3:05am

just finished a rank game.. lost..

we had a GP and MF that didn't speak... they were around 1/13 end game..... I don't understand how you can go that negative with MF..

ughh

lilo

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 8:18am

I never really believed there to be ELO Hell in the first place. Of course I've had those games where my team just does some stupid ass stuff and nothing I can do to change the outcome.
On a side note, ever since the mass ban I've noticed my teammates have gotten much better in general and haven't lost yet.

One huge thing that has helped me so far is communicating and leadership. I hate calling MIA and strongly believe that anyone who needs it is just bad. But the fact is, most low level players will pay more attention to chat than their minimap. So call MIA when approproate. Watch for the enemy jungle CS count, when it reaches 12-13 let the team know that a gank is on the way.
Every single time blue buff, red buff or dragon respawns I instantly ping it and tell the team to group up and get it or that x person should grab it depending on how late in the game it is.
Never ever EVER start bad mouthing your team. No matter how bad someone is doing.
If you ever mumble to yourself or duo q partner that your team is so stupid for diving the tower instead of killing it or whatever reason. STOP. Be nice about it, and tell your team what went wrong.
Just last night I won a game against an enemy comp that had lots of heals and poking but very little actual dps. It took two or three team deaths for my team to listen to me. But I just kept saying that we can't fight at their tower, force fights near dragon and baron, and to stop splitting up to farm. On the verge of losing they started changing their play and we got baron, aced, gg.

Same things go for champ select which is where almost all low ELO games are decided imo.
When someone picks that low tier shit champion everyone hates to see. Just deal with it. Make suggestions for every single pick and ban. If you're one of the last to make a pick, accept the fact you're probably not going to be playing the carry. Just stick to elementz tier list when picking or use that random hero you just look pro with for whatever reason. I fucking hate Teemo with a passion but I do have a friend that makes him look great and it's the only time I don't cringe when he's picked.

Basically all those things that you think makes you better than the rest and deserving of a higher ELO? Don't just wish your team could be like you. Try to impose those things on them through out the game. The three most important factors are the mental attitude of you and your team. The ability to actually work as a team. And the champions selected. Then maybe a couple more spots down the list is your individual ability to play the game. Just sayin...

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 10:13am

Duo Q until they aren't retards. That would be around... 1400ish?

I just gave up on ranked for the most part.

Kaiokhen

Emmisary

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 2:12pm

Duo Q would be the best choice. Solo tend to be lucky.
For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like https://www.facebook.com/Leaguecraft

Sunday, October 31st 2010, 5:33pm

Twitch and duo with good support.

timedpath

Monday, November 1st 2010, 8:59am

in general, play ranked if you are not mad or stressed out. it hurts ur view on ur teammates and possibly ur concentration on what is at hand. i find like coolstorybro said, duo que with a trusted friend and do a carry and a support/tank.

Schmuall

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 3:49am

You know, I used to believe you were right.

But I've seen it proven too many times otherwise now to believe that Elo hell really exists. If you are good enough, you WILL go up in Elo. If you're not good enough, you won't. Sure there will be times when you'll lie slightly above or below where you belong, but overall you will be at the Elo you deserve.

Recently, HotshotGG played on a few random peoples accounts that were at a much lower Elo than the one he's used to. He absolutely stomped pretty much every game. Over the past few days, Wickd has started playing on a 12XX Elo account on the US servers to proove that he can be just as good on US as he is on EU and that all this "who is better?" nonsence is just bullshit. He too is pretty much winning all of his games (I believe he won 8 out of 9 games yesterday). The fact is: it may take a long time, but you WILL get to where you deserve.

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 6:54am

the only thing separating a good player and people with high elo is the game understanding. you dont (not in most cases) win games because you maximize your skill in league of legends but rather win because you create optimal teamfight situations for your team, get wards, go gank, map awareness, know your enemy etc. you can see that pros like hotshot also do mistakes (to be honest more than they should be) when it comes to item choice and playstyle, however they have great experience and know the outcomes of the situation they are in right now if they do this or that.
at east thats what i needed to change when i wanted to get out of that hell.