Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Pyrelord

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 3:30am

riot needs to make the tribunal more attractive so more players join it .
also PERMA BAN those fuckers. you know what the ban is for swearing? i once got banned for swearing for ONE day. thats right ONE day. then they can troll again ..
PERMAAAAAA BAN

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 4:23am

What i hate the most is losing a game because of a troll. The worst part is, im always just ALMOST able to carry the troll, at which point the troll just throws the game because he just cant bear the thought of winning. The last 3 days have been nothing but straight rank wins for me, ruined only by a sipport fiddle and mid jaxx forcing me to go bot support annie as first pick and feeding like crazy

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 4:44am

Yep, it really, really sucks. I play two games and it's like...I don't even want to even with ranked games.

As if that's not enough, I occasionally run into a high elo player that's on a smurf account and get absolutely dominated in my lane, regardless of how cautious I try to play. While the player is nice, my team quickly assumes I suck and blames the loss on me.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 4:46am

And people say Elo Hell doesn't exist.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:27am

@steel rain

it's not that people can't necessarily raise their ELO, it's finding the will too, currently 60% of games are decided by trolls at the end of the day, the other 40% you have to win more than half of to see any ELO increase, assuming the enemy gets trolled as much as you and the rest of the games are winnable if you're 200+ ELO below where you should be, you still need to win 3 out the 4 remaining games, and more often than not amongst those games, you'll have something go wrong out of your hands, like insisting it's bad idea to baron and then you get aced at baron lose etc, sometimes especially duo queues refuse to listen to you, other times you are last pick and end up on support, support is important and there are merits to playing it well, but sometimes teams just don't pay enough attention to the mini map etc, as a support there's only SO much you can do, the other 4 people need to deal the damage appropriately.

Ultimately your ELO should eventually hit the right place if you're meant to be around 1600 or greater than 1600, but it's whether people have that infinite patience to achieve it, if you're ELO is around 1400 it can fluctuate based on hard trolling.

most people in "ELO hell" are either people too lazy/not motivated enough to play as many games as it'll take, or are trolls, the majority of the players whose skill falls in the ELO hell range, are likely the ones that never play normals, and just plays ranked even for new champs etc.

Most tryhard players who whine about ELO hell, either are guilty of trolling or have 50ish games played in ranked, their ELO 1200-1300 with most of their losses happening regardless of their actions.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:29am

Personally I think LoL has gotten a bit too big and popular for Riot to be able to deal with all the trolls, and this has just stagnated the community into what it has become. I recently made a smurf account as I wanted to enjoy the game again without all the ragers etc, yet within my very first game i came up against other smurfs who raged at my inexperienced teammates like it was the finals of the world cup or something.

Now i'm sorry but when I first started playing LoL over a year and a half ago, it wasn't anything like this. Even when I was around level 20 or so, there was no "zomg you gave first blood stop feed or afk", this mentality is something which has gotten progressively worse and worse, and I don't see an end to it.

It's sad, and like everyone else here has said, Riot seriously needs to start waving that ban hammer around with a bit more force, or introduce player made/moderated leagues so we can bring the fun back into the game, as currently it stinks for anyone wanting to take it seriously.

In a way it feels a bit like Call of Duty now to be honest, people enter a game, get 3 quick deaths and rage quit... except in this game those players are now stuck, to the detriment of their team...

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:29am

I think bottom line is the tribunal is not working. There's not enough fear of account deletion for being an obviously unsportsmanlike player.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:30am

This is a team game, so why is there a ranked solo queue?

Remove solo queue ranked. Rating individuals for a team performance is stupid.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:34am

"TIL that league sux" by Elements.

LoL was always like this, and will be, as long as Lol stays free2play. U cant keep trolls away from stuff without making boarders. Like - If u want to troll lol, u got to pay 20 $ per month. The generel troll would say -"20$ for trolling? Hell no, I go to a "insert free2playonlinegame here"

btw elements, if u cant stand the trolls of us, u should try the ones on Eu N&E, they are the worst, threy event dont want to know ur language but still get u near suicide with their attitude. And in EU west the trolls are also nasty.

But imo riot dont give a fuck. As a big company they only see wats on the top of the cupcacke - the Hight Elo Competitive players that can go to the tornaments and represent them for getting bigger comercial deals and winning more brainless prices to get more money to make more teemo skins.

Ps. The Normal Draft Games are a joke, U wait till 6 bans are made, til 10 ppl pick, and then cause of riot cant get their stuff working someone dc, so u wait for a 20 min game 2 hours for EVEN GET IN THE GAME.

Chasing Chris

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:35am

Yeah and when my team is losing I usually just tell my team we can still win it's not over until the our nexus is destroyed. BUT these children usually gets all pissy and starts pointing fingers, "Akali fed top gg" "Teemo you suck go play co-op". The funniest excuse I ever had was I played against an enemy team with a twitch and a caitlyn. They were playing fine but then I was support Nidalee with Vayne at bot so we started raping them hard and eventually won the game. The scores were Caitlyn 1-7 and Shaco 0-9. The entire Shaco and Caitlyn was blaming their twtich for the loss who went 6-2.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 6:01am

League of Legends brings out the worst in people.

Reading this blog made me realize it.

I gotta stop raging.

Arcanus

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 6:25am

You will always have trolls in a multiplayer game, especially League. It is hit hard because it's free to play. But if you really want an elo to talk about that is filled with trolls, try the 900-1200 bracket. I have 1/10 games (if I'm lucky) that I get 10 people who are willing to play a good game and fight their hardest to win.
The rest of the time, you get Eve's who take revive/smite/surge and feed the entire game or afk in base. Not picking on Eve, but she is the troll's choice.