Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elementz

Global Moderator

• "Elementz" started this thread

Friday, February 10th 2012, 10:54am

www.LoLPro.com has officially been released!

So you guys may have been wondering why I haven't been blogging much or updating my tier lists and I am sorry for neglecting you of those but I think this will make up for it.. LoLPro.com provides professional insight for League of Legends’ players with guides, videos, news, and forums. With LoLPro.com you’ll learn, strategize and dominate!

www.lolpro.com

The champion guides are a key feature of the site and will teach you how the pros best utilize each champion. Here are some things you can expect:

Every guide is authored by a professional League of Legends player such as Voyboy, Salce, Doublelift, Crumbzz, SYDTKO, Pobelter, Westrice, Dyrus, Nyjacky, Crumbzz, Cop, Myself (Elementz) and many more.
Each guide is intently focused on quality over quantity. We’ve put some serious thought and effort in to our guides and you won’t find any filler.
Both the Curse staff and the pro players involved are fully dedicated to keeping the guides updated every time there is a change.

Come check us out and I hope you love the site! Spread the word if you can fellow RoG'ers!
"You can lead a noob to water, but you can't make them drink"

Teh pwnerer

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elementz" (Feb 10th 2012, 11:35am)

Friday, February 10th 2012, 11:09am

It's like mobafire but the guides don't suck.

Yaaaay!

Friday, February 10th 2012, 11:50am

Hey Elementz, I just thought you should know that there's a guy in my Chinese Novel class that looks just like you, I call him Elementzguy.

Friday, February 10th 2012, 11:54am

Ive been waiting for a site like this forever and it is finally here! Great site, great guides. Little buggy though, I was looking for a Shaco Jungle Guide, so I checked off Jungle, and it did not appear (even though the Guide's title says Jungle in it). It shows up in the AD section though.

Friday, February 10th 2012, 12:01pm

Yeah, I like what I see so far, but it still has a LONG ways to go before it is a great site. Keep it up Curse!

Friday, February 10th 2012, 12:06pm

Pretty cool site, though I think I'll still stick with lolguides.net. It'd be cool if hovering over abilities in the leveling section showed numbers, though.

Also, the champion images have horrible, TERRIBLE jpg artifacts.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wavedash" (Feb 10th 2012, 12:13pm)

Friday, February 10th 2012, 12:24pm

The champion guides include nor infos of how to play the champion itself. I'm also missing some videos to support the explanation.

Fix that and I'll check your site out again :)

Friday, February 10th 2012, 12:28pm

iCha0s, you see there are tabs top, right?

Friday, February 10th 2012, 1:10pm

clg is behind with the news again: Curse Presents the LoL Pro Invitational Tournament. Nothing about this yet.

Friday, February 10th 2012, 2:39pm

Yay moar guide sites

Friday, February 10th 2012, 2:46pm

Pretty cool guides. Also, Westrice Akali guide is updated. =D

Friday, February 10th 2012, 2:48pm

I've only looked at a handful of the guides, but a significant portion of the ones I looked at were blatant copy & paste from the LoL wiki. So much for "Pro" guides...