Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 11:01am

Jungle Orianna

Runes
Attack Speed Red
Armor Yellow
Choice Blue
Ability Power Quints

Masteries
1/14/15 first path
0/21/9 second path

Skill Order
QEEQ

Music - Portal 2 "Turret Wife Serenade" and "999999"

Music owned by Valve

Runes
Attack Speed Red
Armor Yellow
Choice Blue
Ability Power Quints

Masteries
1/14/15

Skill Order
QEEQ

Music - Portal 2 "There She Is"

All Music in these videos is owned by Valve

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 11:16am

While that is cool, I would love to see it work in a real game. It just looks like you're an easy target for a counter jungle/ counter play.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 6:38pm

Stonewall is the chuck norris of jungles, he does as he pleases.

Spirit of fate

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 7:40pm

@Exzodium:
Stonewall tests every champion's jungling potential, even if it's not worth ever doing past the custom game (like soroka or Nasus)

@Mattdaddy:
That or the Dr. Mundo of jungling xD
Remember when only noobs played Eve, Nunu, and Alistar? Yeah, this game totally has no more creative possibilities left unexplored :P

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 2:11am

I imagine stonewall wont see this but I will ask anyway. Why do you not take dissonance at all during the jungling shown here? It seems to me that it would be really useful for several reasons. a.) It will help is orianna gets attacked whilst she is in the jungle because she receives a speed boost and slows the chaser simultaniously. b.) It does pretty good damage, surely it would speed up the process of jungling? c.) It would be her most useful ganking spell because of the slow and speed that she could use to help land a kill when ganking.

Anyway I was just wondering =)

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 6:10pm

I actually tried today, and on my 12th queue (yes, 12th), we finally started a game. I would honestly say if she wasn't so damn easy to counter she'd be viable. Slowish start, but at level 4 if you go Q, E, E, W, you can gank with a a potential speed boost, slow on enemy, decent damage, and shield for low laners to be able to participate.