Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 5:34pm

So you still don't understand, still think your build is perfect. You're not only a child, but a mentally retarded one at that.

chickenmoo

• "chickenmoo" started this thread

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 8:14pm

Zing!

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 8:42am

Reading most of these posts and a lot of his previous blog entries, I earnestly don't believe chickenmoo believes his builds are the best and that there's always room for improvement. He might not bring much attention to it or critique it as much as some other factors about the game, but not once has he said anything long the lines of "this is the absolute best build and nothing could have made it better".

Again looking past all of the pointless rabble lolloin has offered, I have to side with his arguments. Jarvan as a full tank doesn't have enough of a threat to really warrant people focusing you and while you have a lot of CC, you don't have enough of the right kind to control and peel off targets as well as someone else, like a Singed or Alistar.

As for the effective HP argument, yes you might have more HP, but once more you aren't threatening enough to force them to focus you down. Randuins/Frozen Heart lowers the damage they can dish out on your super squishies, and randuins gives another form of slow which is good for chasing/escaping.

chickenmoo

• "chickenmoo" started this thread

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 10:48am

They do have reasons to attack me though, with my passive doing a decent chunk to each of them every six seconds, and if I ult them in a good way they are forced to attack me.

Wra1th

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 12:05pm

Your passive isn't enough of a reason for competent players to attack you, as your damage output isn't sustained enough for them to warrant attacking you, so they can focus on more squishy targets saving you for last. by getting either a sheen, or a atma's, your damage output increases by enough for them to warrant focusing you which allows your team to cleanup after they used their CC on you. 1 Damage item goes a long way, especially if you get it early using a level advantage to be tanky. Also, resistance stacking isn't the way to go, as it makes items like void staff and last whisper much better against you. You just have to find a healthy mix of flat hp and armor in order to succede. As for the leaguecraft numbers, your going by maxed warmog's which means you have to get it as a first big item (or close to it) in order to farm it up. I won't talk about warmog's because I felt that it has already been touched upon enough in the thread. And Warmog's isnt a bad item, its just an OK item that requires work (and a strict purchase timing) in order for it to be decent.