Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 10:53pm

Doublelift still with CLG after Dreamhacks?

Just wondering if Doublelift permanently left CLG or if he's just with EP for Dreamhacks and CDE for WCG.

Edit:

Sorry I put it in Elementz discussion instead of the general discussion.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dark_Instinct" (May 29th 2011, 11:01pm)

Dethie

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 11:56pm

i dont thikn anyone knows, especially after the supposed shit talking o.o

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:45am

No fcking way!!! he was trashtalking to everyone like HS, sanit , xsepcial !!!!! :thumbdown:
and only say dan dan is freaking good now!!! :thumbsup:
doublefaces?! itself can tell

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:51am

LMAO dan is just as same as doublelift, he was also shittalking, especially HS.I'm not even talking about reginald.Lawl they are rly pathetic.
I'm glad they finally showed their real faces.
For me the only was who was close to acting just about right is Dyrus, I mean he said few bad things, but overall he is good.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:59am

the real sad thing is he told saint that i seriously dont think CLG can beat RS!!!as a ex member or close friend of clg (calling jiji HS as dude/ bro) aint giving support but trash talking... 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "itisgg" (May 30th 2011, 8:16am)

Monday, May 30th 2011, 8:05am

can someone copy the link or post here why he left?

cuz i was surprise when i saw him in the other team o.o

Monday, May 30th 2011, 8:47am

this thread is nothing like a bunch of old ladies gossiping over a fence ... at all

Monday, May 30th 2011, 10:12am

So many grammatical mistakes.. So hard to read this thread.