Dear visitor, welcome to Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:05pm

Xsplit - New User

Hi all, new to the forums and new to Xsplit.

I have been bored while server maintenence was being done...so I looked into setting up a stream...I am currently stuck on Xsplit. I created an account...downloaded the software...and when I go to log in it tells me "Sorry. You need to be online to log in to Xsplit for the first time."

Help! I have version 1.0.1103.1702.

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 3:49pm

I got Xsplit up and running....it says I am live...but just shows a black screen...had a few friends check...they cant see it either.

When I save the settings for my channel it gives an error that says " Failure encountered synchronizing your settings with the server. Your settings have been saved locally."

Does that have anything to do with it?

Friday, April 15th 2011, 11:41pm

I got Xsplit up and running....it says I am live...but just shows a black screen...had a few friends check...they cant see it either.

When I save the settings for my channel it gives an error that says " Failure encountered synchronizing your settings with the server. Your settings have been saved locally."

Does that have anything to do with it?
That doesnt matter. You settings should be saved automaticly :D

Tiras

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 2:32pm

I happen to have the same issues since last update, sometimes it works and most of the times it doesn't, didn't find anything about it on xsplit but im gonna send them a mail about it, if i have more info i'll let you know ( if you didn't fix it yourself yet )