As soon as possible.
This is a remote position that requires the candidate to be available several days of the week before, during, and after team practice times and matches.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the Counter Logic Gaming CS:GO team and coaching staff. In this position you will be assigned analytical work. This work is to be presented in a professional manner that is easy to comprehend and implement. The position is valuable when it comes to creating strategies, concepts, and scouting.
- Responsible for analytical work and scouting
- Develop, create, and/or document in game strategies, setups, and executes
- Provide guidance, videos, or documentation to showcase the above, and help implement in-game strategies as needed
- Find, document, and demonstrate useful, creative, or otherwise game-valuable utility usage (i.e. new smokes, pop flashes, Molotov locations, etc.)
- Influence strategic trends and create original analytics.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to the team's overall success.
- At least one year experience of professional analysis, coaching or playing Counter Strike at or near the professional level.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Applications.
- Ability to record and edit basic videos to assist in conveying key concepts, ideas, plays, etc.
- Good communication and social skills. Prompt with responses.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- At least 18 years of age.
- World class work ethic
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Previously worked for a professional esports organization as an analyst, assistant coach, or head coach.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Documentation of previous work, or work examples strongly preferred
- Professional references.
- Examples of previous analytical work for scouting, strategies, setups, executes, smokes, and game philosophy.
- Documentation or similar content showcasing relevant work history
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
In the subject line include "[CS:GO Analyst] Your Name".
If your subject line does not follow this format, your application will not be considered.
Please write a cover letter no more than 1,000 words explaining:
- Please discuss your previous work experience.
- How you envision the analyst position and how it will impact the team
- Why you are the best candidate for the job.
We look forward to reading your applications!