NOTE: The hiring of video editors is a rolling application. We will hold on to your applications for review and contact you as needed. The needs and responsibilities of this position may change in the future.
Part time | 10 - 20 hours a week.
You’ll be working directly with CLG’s video production team to help produce content for YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. You will be working remotely and editing footage filmed by the creative director, producers, and social team. You don't need to know how to film content, you just have to be an amazing editor. Your primary responsibility is post-production.
- Assisting in editing long-form video content by the production team.
- Editing game highlights or candid moments for CLG's social platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
- Creating custom After Effects templates for use in videos.
- Contributing to idea creation.
- Over 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of all major esports titles.
- 2 years experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro + Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent graphic design skills for overlays and templates.
- Has a portfolio of work.
- The ability to communicate in a timely fashion and work remotely with a production team.
- Experience working with LoL Replay and editing League highlights.
- Experience working with CS:GO highlights and working with demos.
How to Apply
Please read the directions carefully. Applications that don’t follow the directions won’t be considered.
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: [Video Editor] Your Name
Include in the e-mail:
- A resume covering relevant past work experience.
- A 500 word maximum cover letter answering the following:
- Why are you right for this role?
- What are the strengths that will help you excel at this role?
- Your general philosophy on video content, what works and what doesn’t.
An easy-to-read portfolio of video production work done, including:
- Successful videos you’ve created for various platforms. Clearly note what parts of the video you worked on: Camera Work, Editing, Graphics, Effects, etc.
- Your only responsibility will be video editing, but it doesn't hurt to have knowledge of other aspects in video production.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!