As the CLG Academy Coach you will oversee the direction of our League of Legends Academy team.
- Implement personal coaching philosophy and systems.
- Oversee direction of team.
- Manages all day-to-day responsibilities of the team, including schedule.
- Collaborates with LCS coaching staff and players.
- Provide analysis for practices, scrims, players, and opponents.
- Assist players in communication styles and diffusing conflict.
- Create a competitive atmosphere.
- Develop players mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Developing the in-game skills of players.
- Experience coaching professional League of Legends team.
- Has a strong understanding of League of Legends analytics. Has the ability to implement analytical knowledge as evidenced by direct experience with professional players.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to work flexible and irregular hours.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong written and oral communication.
Required Job Experience
- Professional coaching experience in League of Legends.
- Head coach experience with professional or collegiate level talent.
- Past leadership and/or managerial position.
- Creation of strategic systems for competition.
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
In the subject line include "[CLG Academy Coach] Your Name".
If your subject line does not follow this format, your application will not be considered.
- Please write a cover letter no more than 1,000 words explaining:
- Your job experience relevant to the position
- Your personal coaching systems or philosophy
- Your vision for the team as the Head Coach.
We look forward to reading your applications!