As soon as possible.
Applicant will have the opportunity to live in CLG housing, located in Los Angeles. The applicant will be provided with all equipment to fulfill the job function.
This is a full-time paid position.
- Creates day-to-day schedule for the team.
- Oversees the management of the roster.
- Responsible for analytical work and scouting.
- Develop the in-game skills of each player.
- Oversee the direction of the team.
- Implement in-game strategies.
- Develop players mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Create a competitive atmosphere.
- Assist players in communication and diffusing conflict.
- Influence strategic trends and create original analytics.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Previously worked for a professional eSports organization as an analyst, head coach, or manager.
- Head coaching experience with NAIA, NCAA, or professional team.
- Strong personal coaching philosophy or system.
- Applicant holds at least a bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years experience of professional coaching or 2 years playing any esports title professionally.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Applications.
- Good communication and social skills. Prompt with responses.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Professional references.
- Examples of accomplishments, analytical work, and coaching philosophy.
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In the subject line include "[Overwatch Head Coach] Your Name".
If your subject line does not follow this format, your application will not be considered.
Please write a cover letter no more than 1,000 words explaining:
- Please discuss your previous work experience.
- How you envision the head coach position.
- Why you are the best candidate for the job.
We look forward to reading your applications!