The Esports Administrator is responsible for managerial duties of all competitors within Counter Logic Gaming. The main objective will be to coordinate logistics, events, travel, and operations within each team. This position is a direct connection between the players and organization. The administrator will coordinate with other departments within Counter Logic Gaming to insure that the players are equipped to perform their best and report directly to the Director of Esports.
This is a fast-paced, all-in job. You will constantly be on call and coordinating between multiple departments. Your ability to deal with high-stress and sudden circumstances is paramount to success in this position.
Core Objectives of the Esports Administrator
- Handle all logistical and operational requests related to our esports teams in a timely manner.
- Quickly process and execute solutions to incoming management requests related to travel, team events, and team administration.
- Actively create systems to manage each team proactively. Assure teams have adequate equipment and resources to compete effectively.
- Communicate team information across other departments within Counter Logic Gaming.
- Responsible for onboarding and departure of players. This is specific to player equipment, logistics, and merchandise.
- Operate as point of contact to sponsors at events and for equipment requests.
- One year or more experience assisting executives or leading an administrative managerial team.
- Knowledge of esports titles.
- Able to quickly process instructions and accurately execute them. Demonstrative ability to take good notes and create the results asked.
- Experience working with confidential information and maintaining information in confidence.
- Driver's license.
- Able to move/relocate to Los Angeles immediately.
- Experience in an administrative setting, overseeing administrative duties for a business for at least one year.
- Two years or more experience assisting executives or leading an administrative managerial team.
- Able to quickly process instructions and accurately executed them. Demonstrative ability to take good notes and create the results asked.
- Able to travel at all times of the year nationally and internationally as needed.
- Able to respond effectively and quickly to incoming team-related requests. Will require attention on multiple nights and weekends.
TYPICAL WORK SCHEDULE, WORK LOCATION, AND ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The work schedule varies depending on player and team needs. This position requires availability 24 hours a day. There are no set work hours for the position. The individual holding the position has the freedom to create their own schedule as long as the assigned tasks and responsibilities are completed by set deadlines. This position requires a lot of travel with players and teams. Typical work setting is in an office. However, the individual will work remote when traveling with the team.
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
In the subject line, put “[Esports Administrator] Your Name” - the subject line must follow the exact instructions or your application will be removed.
In your cover letter, include no more than 1,000 words:
Why are you right for this role? Include specific related experiences and accomplishments, not vague aptitudes.
How will you help move the company forward?
Applicants that don’t follow directions won’t be considered. If you skip the application process it will also be removed. We need someone who can listen well and execute based on quick instruction. Any deviation from the “Application Guidelines” will cause your application to not be considered.