The hiring process of this position has been put on hold. We are still looking for a developer however and you may still submit your application.
Web Developer / Software Engineer - Project Based
As soon as possible
Remote - Contractor
Possibility of either being retained as a full-time employee or being hired for future projects.
This is a project based position and compensation will reflect the experience and aptitude of the accepted applicant. If you’re a wizard at web development, we’ll work with you so that you are compensated fairly.
Counter Logic Gaming (www.clgaming.net) is one of the premier North American esports organizations. Our motto at Counter Logic Gaming is that we grow great people first, then great players. We focus on unleashing the mastery that each individual player possesses to create the best teams in the world. We’re part of a nearly billion dollar industry, and continuously growing. Working with CLG is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly evolving world.
As a web developer you’ll help build and redesign parts of clgaming.net in order to better fit the needs of the CLG community and the organization. You are comfortable with taking feedback, suggestions, and acting upon them in order to create a better user experience for the CLG community. Communication will be critical in the process for both parties: you are excellent at keeping in touch and aren’t afraid to ask questions or ping people in order to get the information you might need.
During the selection process we’ll send you a project outline detailing the full needs of the position.
Requirements & Skills
- Even Better: You have experience with PHP, SQL, or other frameworks.
- Experience: You have the portfolio and at least 1 year of professional experience to show for your skill.
- Project Management: You’ve managed web development projects before, take feedback on the fly, and can set up milestones and plot a grounded schedule of development.
What Would Be Really Cool
- If you have experience as a full stack developer.
- If you have an eye for design and experience using Photoshop or Illustrator to make not only a functional, but great looking website.
How to Apply
Please read the directions carefully. Applications that don’t follow the directions won’t be considered.
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: [WebDev] Your Name
Include in the e-mail:
- A resume covering relevant past work experience.
- A 500 word maximum cover letter answering the following:
- Why are you right for this role?
- What suggestions or things would you change for the current website?
- Problems or difficulties with web development projects in the past and how you solved them and would like to avoid them working with us.
A portfolio of past work that includes:
- Previous websites worked on and specifically what aspects of the websites.
- Examples of scheduling and project management skills.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!