CLGaming Gets a Long Awaited Redesign!
Website by Vodoo 2 years, 7 months ago

As our community continues to grow and show unconditional support, we want to keep up with our fans by providing the best content, style, and most functionality through our website. This is why we are proud to unveil the new CLGaming.net!

The new site comes filled with new features that we believe will enhance your time spent on our site.Feel free to browse through the site and try out each new addition. Also, please do not hesitate to give us your feedback. CLG will continue to listen to your opinions and bring the best quality in everything we provide for our fans.

Comments

Megash 1 year, 2 months ago
hi._.
BlazeEx 2 years, 7 months ago
Design overall is pretty good. But the livestream layout from the old design was way better, because u dont have the same good overview over all the streams. u only get listed like the 10 most viewed and cant see the full list without closing the stream.
BlazeEx 2 years, 7 months ago
Edit: Now its awesome :) Thanks for change appreciate it.
Winnson 2 years, 7 months ago
I've used clgaming.net to watch streams for a long time now but have a couple of comments about the new UI (which looks really good!)for streams: The Quakenet chat. It seems to go to some obscure #own3d.tv irc for streamers, not #Wickd.stream, #clgaming.net, #Snoopeh.stream, #Guardsmanbob, etc like it used to. Also, the chat does not pop out anymore, which makes it bothersome to use. It does not update who is and isn't on anymore until you refresh the browser, and you cannot toggle all the livestreams anymore. I'm still using clgaming to watch streams, but it's way less convenient than it was before the redesign.
steel149 2 years, 7 months ago
The new design looks more 'pretty' I suppose since it has all of these graphics. However, I miss CLG's older, sleeker design personally. I came to the website and had to check to see if I accidentally went to TSM's webpage. On the bright side, it looks more similar to CLG.EU's website; on the other side, it now looks a bit too generic (like everyone else's) for my tastes. Also, I don't really like the League signs by the livestreams on the webpage. It looks kind of bulky and, again, looks too generic. As someone else said, I also preferred how the livestreams used to be a list of livestreams instead of the grid format.
Bombkirby 2 years, 7 months ago
I like the new design, well done. can't click CLG logo to get back to main page while you're browsing forums, which doesn't really matter but just thought I'd let you know.
Kyos Lovah 2 years, 7 months ago
I love the new design, great work :) The only thing I don't like is the stream section, which you said you'll have fixed by tomorrow so that shouldn't be an issue.
Vodoo 2 years, 7 months ago
fixed
Eladir 2 years, 7 months ago
The redesign is a great step forward. Fix some details, add some new stuff and soon you will be #1 site.
Parisienne 2 years, 7 months ago
Looks very good! Should update your facebook page logo as well though. Launching the new logo over all media platforms ;)
Shadowska 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry CLG, but I like the old CLGaming website better as it was easier to navigate around. And the old CLGaming UI was much simple, so that helped me with tons of stuff. Do change it back please :(
rekenner 2 years, 7 months ago
I like the new stream sorting options, but the fact that the old streamlist was just a plain list instead of tiled images is why I preferred the old CLG streamlist page compared to solomid.net's streamlist. KISS. :/

Recent Discussions