CLG Roster Changes
Team Featured by GunniH 2 years, 6 months ago

Today we are announcing the departure of League of Legends player Brandon “Saintvicious” DiMarco. Brandon and CLG are parting on amicable terms and he will continue his professional League of Legends career filling the jungler role for Team Curse.

Also, we are excited to announce the addition of Joe “Voyboy” Esfahani to the CLG.NA roster. Voyboy will play top lane for the team while HotshotGG moves to fill the jungler role. Voyboy will officially become a full member of CLG following the NESL's upcoming EPS tournament.

Voyboy had this to say about his move to CLG:

With a heavy heart I'll be leaving  Team Dignitas, but I am confident in my former team's ability to rise to the occasion and become just as strong as before. Therefore, it is with great excitement that I will be joining the roster of  Counter Logic Gaming to fill the Top Lane role. It is my absolute intent that CLG will be as strong as ever going into the Season 2 Championships and I am grateful for this opportunity that I have been given. Thank you.

Comments

I Love Dyrus 2 years, 6 months ago
Are you mad, I'll bet even more successful with CLG.NA hotshotgg in jungel. :) GL CLG <3 LOVE YOU GUYS
CReePeRoSS 2 years, 6 months ago
will saintvicious be the basic jungler of team curse or he just joined the team as a substitution... kinda funny to ask if saintvicious is a substitution but i have no idea :)
CReePeRoSS 2 years, 6 months ago
look how it is... voyboy is good top layner with many champs, but hotshot has nidalee :)
nAAAvyCZ 2 years, 6 months ago
voyboy is good player, he will improve CLG.NA top (HGG is not so good top layner at all). we will see if HSGG will become to one of best junglers in NA. sant is one if the best junglers in america he deserve to play for bethwer team. i think that SV left CLG bcs of bad performance of bot line. I do see the problem of old CLG.NA right here. and the probbelm will be steel in CLG.NA so that GL guys... i wish the best to SV(i love his streams) and my team CLG.EU :c)
nobodykr 2 years, 6 months ago
I wish the best on SV but i will definatly miss him on CLG, HSGG is not qa good jungler comparing to the others atm, but he can practice, 3 months practice wont be compared to lifetime jungle like SV .. so SV > HSGG jungle.. you cant change roles like that, jungle and top are way different, well whatever .. GL to all of you, im cheering for CLG.EU and for K1CK eSports Club from Portugal ! K1ck K1ck K1ck K1ck !!!! Best regards
nobodykr 2 years, 6 months ago
Well, for me its not only weird, but also suprising the fact of saintvicious go off this team. The deal is, Sv is no doubt one of the best junglers of all competitive scene, although he does not know when team should fall back or go in, and sometimes he baits them all onto bad positions cause he YELLS and that causes some disturb, but i think thats good, if u dont yell people wont understand how inmportant that is !!
intelmouse 2 years, 6 months ago
Jiji as a jungler? This is not a good news for both CLG and Saint.
Dratwa 2 years, 6 months ago
hotshotgg my favorite jungler from now :)
epp1933 2 years, 6 months ago
the biggest mistake hs has ever done... you dont send away the best jungler in the world...
charon08 2 years, 6 months ago
CLG will go to the ground now. Hotshott always feeds almost everygame and jiji hasnt been doing the best altely. And saint was prob the best on the team and hotshot isnt even good jungler lol

Recent Discussions