CLG NA Roster Changes
Team Featured by sayocean 1 year, 10 months ago

Today we are excited to announce the addition of Yoonsup “Locodoco” Choi to the CLG NA roster. Locodoco will play support for the team while Chauster and HotshotGG will move to fill the jungle and top lane roles respectively.

Locodoco had this to say about his decision to leave Korea and join CLG:

“After declining several offers from Korean teams I’m glad to finally settle down with CLG. I see an immense potential within the team and hope to bring my Korean mindset and work ethic back to North America so that we may perform up to the CLG name in Season 3 and beyond.”

Joedat "Voyboy" Esfahani has been released from the team.

Comments

zecro48 1 year, 9 months ago
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
zecro48 1 year, 9 months ago
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
regla 1 year, 10 months ago
the mid lane and the top lane of clg na sucks
Bardda 1 year, 10 months ago
I personally think this will be great for CLG.NA because they felt a little off this season without Hotshotgg top lane...
YOJEFFREYv 1 year, 10 months ago
They have to stop these roster changes not taking any sides but seriously wtheck SV now VoyBoy! I think it's better if you just stay the same team whatsoever. Just stop the changes. The longer the team stays together the better. Ugh whatever I hope you guys the best in S3
Eladir 1 year, 10 months ago
Not really. Elementz was not good enough for CLG, Saintvicious had potential but as a character didn't fit the team and he's not doing great in Curse either. Voyboy was doing average, gifted as a player but didn't suit the team. Chauster jungle and Hotshot top have a lot of potential since they gonna have a lot more power compared to their previous roles. Loco is the risk in all this...we'll see how that goes.
Mabbs 1 year, 10 months ago
I believe in the roster changes besides kicking Voyboy. HSGG needs to bench himself if hes gonna bench anyone. hes not as good as he once was and hes not as good as he thinks he is. i dont like these roster changes simply because hes not doing whats best for the team hes doing whats best for him.
Rookii 1 year, 10 months ago
HS is underrated, as wickd said, before he went to jungle he was #1 top laner in NA. And he was preforming preatty well in the past few days.
Mekker 1 year, 10 months ago
Just glad Chauster is not the support anymore. So much talent wasted there.
lars 1 year, 10 months ago
it wont make any difference they still dont have a properly dedicated manager. And now they will fall even more behind.
Conmac123 1 year, 10 months ago
I saw this coming, if you watch hotshot on stream you could see he went back to playing top lane, even before season 2 finals he did it
Reckfully 1 year, 10 months ago
Im so excited for the new CLG mainly because I think Chauster can make great impact jungling and maybe will even influence Bigfat for the better aswell
izrami 1 year, 10 months ago
I like how the announcement ended with a boorishly and short mention that Voyboy had just been eighty-sixed by some dork.

Recent Discussions